BLAGO

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So, he was convicted by the most corrupt DOJ our country has ever known, for one, attempting to sell Obama's Senate Seat (yet he never received a payment), so 1st question is, who did Obama want to sit in that seat, Everyone knows he had to have a name in mind.

We aslo know he was convicted of trying to extort campaign funds from one or two hospitals (have to admit, that's a first for me, who extorts a hospital??) but then I have to ask.. WHICH hospitals?? Has anyone seen the names of these hospitals? Who were the complaintants that turned him in? Could, or would, one of these hospitals be the one where Michelle had a kick ass high paying, don't bother showing up job on the board?? Though I have to give the Obama's credit, I would assume them to be smarter than that, even they wouldn't feel so invulnerable to make it THAT obvious, would they??

I was never a fan of the governor, just SWARMY... but something doesn't smell right about how he was brought down, and how quick it happened.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
And just like that Trumpers started lining up to defend one of the most corrupt Dems in recent times. MAGA
Who said I was defending him?? I said I never liked the guy, still don't trust the guy, but knowing what we know now, does change the entire story of what happened to him, and any sensible, intelligent being would be asking questions.
We know Obama weaponized the DOJ, the FBI, and even the NSA. With all the corruption in that administration that went unnoticed, un-investigated or just ignored.. this little hiccup could have been the same.

There has to be a reason they pounced on him.

And I do disagree with you that he was the MOST corrupt dems in recent times.. Just about every single person in Obama's Cabinet would be better suited for that title, not to mention the head of the FBI, the NSA and the DOJ.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Who said I was defending him?? I said I never liked the guy, still don't trust the guy, but knowing what we know now, does change the entire story of what happened to him, and any sensible, intelligent being would be asking questions.
We know Obama weaponized the DOJ, the FBI, and even the NSA. With all the corruption in that administration that went unnoticed, un-investigated or just ignored.. this little hiccup could have been the same.

And I do disagree with you that he was the MOST corrupt dems in recent times.. Just about every single person in Obama's Cabinet would be better suited for that title, not to mention the head of the FBI, the NSA and the DOJ.
Oh he was smarmy and corrupt, all right. That's why he was a good little soldier for them. I think he was put away for what he knew, more than for what he did.

Midnightrider

I said ‘one of the most’. He certainly is that.
Why don’t you do some research instead of asking stupid questions?
he was convicted on 18 counts and he was impeached by the Illinois legislators on a nearly unanimous vote. For Christ’s sake, trump didn’t even, pardon the guy, he commuted the sentence.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I said ‘one of the most’. He certainly is that.
Why don’t you do some research instead of asking stupid questions?
he was convicted on 18 counts and he was impeached by the Illinois legislators on a nearly unanimous vote. For Christ’s sake, trump didn’t even, pardon the guy, he commuted the sentence.
go back under your rock.

Midnightrider

I'm still looking for someone defending Gov B. That was the claim, and it seems entirely unsubstantiated.
It’s not a claim, it’s an observation. You are welcome to pretend the OP is anything other than that. Trumpers aren’t great with reality.

Barabbas

It’s not a claim, it’s an observation. You are welcome to pretend the OP is anything other than that. Trumpers aren’t great with reality.
Your "observation" (interpretation) of the OP is very different from everyone else's, including the poster. Surely you are more informed on what the poster meant than the poster himself, though.

Midnightrider

Your "observation" (interpretation) of the OP is very different from everyone else's, including the poster. Surely you are more informed on what the poster meant than the poster himself, though.
Like I said, Trumpers and reality don’t get along