Blaming everyone else for your failures...

transporter

right on cue.

Trump pans spending deal as shutdown deadline approaches

“I'm not happy about it. It's not doing the trick,” Trump said of the agreement, before adding, "I don't think you are going to see a shutdown. I wouldn't want to go to it. If you did have it, it's the Democrats' fault.”

Um, no. That is not how it works. If Ds and Rs in the House and Senate create a bi-partisan agreement and Trump fails to sign it or vetoes it, then any subsequent shutdown is completely on Trump's shoulders.. no one else's. Just like the last one.

Trump's not happy...gee what an absolute shock. He got his ass handed to him, yet again. The deal he now has no choice but to sign is worse than any previous deal put before him. This is no one else's fault but his own....because he absolutely sucks as a negotiator. As of now, he is essentially a lame duck with no leverage...again...ALL his fault because he IS inept, he IS incompetent and he IS unfit.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I thought someone bumped up an old Obama thread when I saw the thread title. He blamed Bush for all his ineptitude for 7 3/4 years of his presidency.

Makavide

Not too talkative
Trump to claim democrats caved and paid for the wall -

“Am I happy at first glance?” Trump said. “The answer is no. I’m not happy.”
A committee negotiating new border security measures tentatively agreed Monday night to dedicate $1.4 billion to Trump's border wall, far less than his $5.7 billion goal. The emerging deal drops Democratic demands to seriously limit detentions of immigrants illegally in the U.S.

"Are you willing to come up and give him some of this money for the wall?" NBC's Savannah Guthrie asked Pelosi in an interview slated to air in full Thursday.
"No, no. Nothing for the wall," Pelosi replied. "We're talking about border security."
"We can go through this all back and forth -- no," Pelosi added. "How many more times can we say no? Nothing for the wall."

will probably then turn around and fully fund the wall through other means as well.