Blanket Laundry

fredsaid2

I'm sending winter blankets off to be laundered with Snowflake Wash & Repair service. She will do a pick up in the June timeframe. I’m looking for a few more people to make it worth her drive. Pricing is $16-24 for heavyweights, $12-15 for midweights, $7-12 for sheets. The range is dependent on size and brand.
PM me if you’re interested and we can coordinate dropping off your blankets. Tks!

Sparks

I'll give another reference for snowflake. I've used Avril many times. Does a wonderful job with the cleaning and does repairs as well.

razzle1127

i have one or two blankets that need it and my friend has a few but i know she wont drive far so i was just curious where the drop off is.

Tazgirl

Fred I have three that need cleaning and I think one needs repair. Let me know when and where to get them to you.

razzle1127

ugh where does she come from? that would take a hour to get to your area, wonder if we could meet her somewhere else? just a thought. i still need to ask my friend if she is even willing to do it. we NEED it.

fredsaid2

ugh where does she come from? that would take a hour to get to your area, wonder if we could meet her somewhere else? just a thought. i still need to ask my friend if she is even willing to do it. we NEED it.

It might be easier for you to contact her yourself to arrange a separate pickup.
Snowflake Blanket Wash and Repair
Averil Nicewarner
301-253-9115

fredsaid2

Fred I have three that need cleaning and I think one needs repair. Let me know when and where to get them to you.

I don't have a firm pick up date yet, just sometime in June. Perhaps Chevylover would bring them to me for you?

Loper

Animal Poor!
Hey Fred,
I think I have 13 if you still need them to make it worth it for her. :howdy:
4 heavy, 4 mid, and 5 sheets

fredsaid2

Hey Fred,
I think I have 13 if you still need them to make it worth it for her. :howdy:
4 heavy, 4 mid, and 5 sheets

Let's see...I have 3, another friend has 3, Taz has 3. I think your 13 puts it well within the 'worthwhile' range for her! :biggrin:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Let's see...I have 3, another friend has 3, Taz has 3. I think your 13 puts it well within the 'worthwhile' range for her! :biggrin:

:whistle: ok so my ponies have more jackets than I do... :killingme:killingme

I normally powerwash them but her prices seem reasonable and that means I don't have to do it... :buddies:

fredsaid2

Sounds like we have a good number. Heavychevy - you can leave yours for me at C's. I'll pick them up there. Loper - I'll pm directions. No big hurry, let's say by Jun 7th to gather them all together. Tks all!

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Sounds like we have a good number. Heavychevy - you can leave yours for me at C's. I'll pick them up there. Loper - I'll pm directions. No big hurry, let's say by Jun 7th to gather them all together. Tks all!

Will it be ok to give mine to Heavychevy to pass along? How would you liek them marked and stored? and also payment?

chevylover

PIP ~ My Baby Boy!
Hey Taz, I can take them to Fred for you...just let me know when they are ready to be picked up, and I can swing by and get 'em.

Loper

Animal Poor!

:yay:

Will it be ok to give mine to Heavychevy to pass along? How would you like them marked and stored? and also payment?

Good Questions! Fred how will we know what to pay?

Tazgirl

Hey Taz, I can take them to Fred for you...just let me know when they are ready to be picked up, and I can swing by and get 'em.

Great Chevy I will get them together and packed up this weekend. I'll call you as soon as I have them ready.

fredsaid2

In the past I've paid when she returns them but I'll verify.

Bliss - good idea giving yours to HeavyChevy

Make up a list of your blankets for me: your name, ph no, brand, size, color, weight. I'll pass this on to Ms. Nicewarner.

I could even make a round of the county this weekend seeing as I'll be all alone...my senior will have left me by then. :bawl: