Blanket Laundry

I

ilovemyappy

Hi I have two blankets that need to be done. Both are medium. Can I get on the cleaning too? Please let me know.

jwilley

Walker
Hi fredsaid2, I have 2 med weights and 1 lightweight I would like to have cleaned. The two medweights need a little mending. I'll have to double check them but I think just one small tear or spot that needs mending. I'm in Hollywood.

BentleysRider

Yes, we'll add yours to the list and you'll be the last. There's near 40 blankets so far! I'll pm you my directions and you can drop them off next week. tks!

Fred - thanks. JWilley said she'd haul mine with hers, so I will take her up on it since I will be out of town most of next week! It ended up being six - 2 heavy weight, 2 light, 2 sheets. Thanks for organizing this.

fredsaid2

Nice seeing you today!!! :howdy: Thanks for getting this together... :huggy: Your place is beautiful!

Thanks for droping them off Loper. Nice to meet you too!

Someone asked about re-waterproofing, it's included but not guaranteed.
The one she did for me last did stay waterproof after being re-treated.

I may not be at work tomorrow. If you planned on dropping off blankets is it possible to reschedule for weds-fri? tks!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I am taking mine over the C's tonight when I pay my board. They will be in my trailer in a plastic bag. THANKS so much for organizing this!