Blue City State Schadenfreude - Elections have Consequences

Grumpy

NYPD black and blue: Moment gang of four migrants beats two police officers to ground in Times Square - before being freed without bail

Four migrants were filmed clobbering two NYPD officers to the ground in Times Square...before being released without bail.

The incident began at around 8:30 p.m. Saturday night on West 42nd Street, as the pair of cops told the violent quartet men to get moving.
That's when a fight started to break out between a suspect in a yellow sweatshirt and the police officers.

According to the NYPD, the migrants then started to attack the officers, kicking them in the head and body while the two officers try to pin down one of the other men, tearing off his sweatshirt.

The migrants then ran away, leaving the unidentified police officers on the ground while they made their getaway east on 42nd Street toward Seventh Avenue.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Democrat Mayor BLAMES GOP For Denver CUTTING DMV Services To Take Care Of Illegal Immigrants!​

🤣

GOP Congress Members are Responsible for Denver Being a Sanctuary City

What a load of bullshite .... Denver would have still been OVER BUDGET had congress passed any bills, this Legislation was not passing out any money to the states

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 A number of outlets including CBS reported that — because of Republicans! — the city of Denver is beginning to cut real municipal services in order to support a burgeoning population of illegal migrants in the Mile-High City. (But that does NOT mean we have a border problem, don’t be ridiculous. We have a funding problem.) The new cuts come on the one month anniversary of Denver cutting all city budgets by 10%, across-the-board, back on January 9th.

image.png

Well. All budgets except for programs for illegals. Those budgets are increasing. In a somber press conference yesterday, Mayor Mike Johnston shared the bad news with Denver taxpayers. He began by emphasizing the most important thing: this is not his fault. Nor is it illegal border jumpers’ fault either. Mayor Johnston really couldn’t stress this enough — although he tried his hardest — it is the Republicans’ fault, for not federally funding the illegal border jumpers’ care by sending Denver a lot of other cities’ taxpayer dollars.

Mayor Johnston then smuggled his two main points across his presentation’s border, carefully concealed in a basket of bureaucratic buzzwords. First, cuts to long-standing city programs like parks and the DMV require a shared sacrifice. Second, the cuts will be equitable.

What Mayor Johnston was trying to say is the sacrifice will be shared equitably, meaning unevenly. The city plans to mainly cut services to passengers in coach class, meaning taxpayers, before the shared sacrifices equitably reach any citizens who ride Denver in First Class which, for now at least, includes illegal immigrants.

image 2.png

In a wonderful metaphor, among the programs cuts was the city’s annual spring flower planting. There will be no flowers in Denver this year; there is a human crop growing there now.

Don't you dare say the human crop is uglier than the flowers. That’s body shaming. And probably racist.

Democrats voted for Denver to become a sanctuary city in 2017, right after — did Mayor Johnston already mention this? — those wily Republicans somehow tricked them into doing it. But as far as I can tell, unlike New York, Denver has no ‘right to shelter’ law for illegals.

Over the past year, Denver has welcomed with open arms over 40,000 border jumpers, which in military terms is about twelve brigades or forty battalions. Just saying.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Butler County sheriff calls on Ohio lawmakers to make it a state crime to be illegal immigrant

HAMILTON, Ohio (WXIX) - Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones is calling on state lawmakers to pass legislation allowing law enforcement to file felony charges against anyone in Ohio who is an illegal immigrant, similar to a controversial measure in Texas.
He also is calling for:

• A full-time state cybersecurity czar to protect government entities from terror attacks through hacking
  • A task force to secure Ohio’s northern border. Sheriff Jones says there is now an influx of drugs and weapons coming into America through the Canadian border because more manpower and resources have been moved to the southern borders in Texas and Arizona.

Sheriff Jones said he’s asked two state representatives and fellow Republicans, Cindy Abrams of Hamilton County and Sara Carruthers of Butler County, to introduce this legislation as soon as possible.

Neither lawmaker was at his press conference Wednesday due to prior commitments in Columbus but he said he spoke with both of them privately and both are “excited” to do it.

Abrams is a former Cincinnati police officer who chairs the House Criminal Justice Committee. She accompanied Sheriff Jones to the southern border in Arizona last year.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

So much for an emergency! Portland piously sounded alarm on fentanyl crisis promising a crackdown - but the reality is junkies on every corner and paramedics taking over 20 minutes to respond to ODs

• City and state leaders have declared a state of emergency in Portland to tackle the city's fentanyl crisis, which has taken the lives of hundreds of people
  • But public use of the drug remains prolific in spite of the announcement and critics say the state of emergency is an empty gesture that will 'do nothing'

Within an hour of arriving in downtown Portland to investigate the city's newly-declared 'state of emergency' over its fentanyl crisis, I am on the phone calling 911.

One of dozens of homeless drug addicts lining the sidewalks has just taken a hit from a piece of aluminum foil in open view and collapsed in a lifeless heap.

In a county where overdoses caused more than 200 deaths in 2022 alone, I fear another might be about to happen right in front of me.

The 911 operator asks for a location – Everett Street and Fourth Avenue in Chinatown – a description of the patient, a black man probably no older than 30, and takes my contact details. 'We'll pass it on,' the handler responds calmly and hangs up.

But nearly 20 minutes later there is still no first responder on the scene. By this time the man has started to stir, and eventually stumbles to his feet before shuffling away.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Denver Suburb Residents GO OFF On City Council As They PANICK Over Plan To House Illegal Immigrants!​

stgislander

PREMO Member

Denver Suburb Residents GO OFF On City Council As They PANICK Over Plan To House Illegal Immigrants!​

And if I remember correctly, the City Council voted to do it anyway. Or at least sit down with Denver officials to see how they could help.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

America's migrant crime wave is past the point of no return: DAVID MARCUS reveals how liberal mayors and a Democrat president dismantled the border... and now wring their hands over the nightmare THEY'VE created

The results are in - the psychotic 'sanctuary cities' experiment has utterly failed.

And there's no clearer proof than the Rotten Apple – where a once proud, party-boy mayor has been reduced to a sniveling spectator to his own city's decline.

'I can't deport. I can't stop people from coming in,' Eric Adams told Fox Nation on Wednesday, referring to suicidal sanctuary city laws that prevent New York State authorities from cooperating with federal law enforcement.

Faced with the prospect of an open southern border flooding NYC with roving gangs of migrant repeat-offenders, who have shot tourists, beaten police officers and terrorized neighborhoods from Brooklyn to the Bronx, Hizzoner has thrown up his hands.

'The law states that we cannot notify I.C.E.,' Adams whined. 'I cannot break the law and enforce the law.'

How depressing typical.

A mayor, who once vowed to protect his city's 'sanctuary' status, now uses the asinine policy as an excuse not to do his job.

Oh, New York City is a 'sanctuary' – for criminals.

On Wednesday, 19-year-old migrant, who was previously charged with the gang attack of two police officers in Times Square last month, was arrested again for shoplifting from a Macy's store in Queens.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The people of Denver should just smoke some of that Marijuana they legalized and be cool.
Get a Doobie and welcome the illegals . You asked for them you got them.
Pharook you.

^ This x1000 ^

I don't feel sorry for people who make their own problems.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WOKE Kansas City Mayor Cries RACISM As He DEFENDS TEENS COMMITTING MASS SHOOTING At Chiefs Parade!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
White Liberal Families Take In Migrants For Work As Democrats BEG Them To House Illegal Immigrants!

Nice Slavery is back on the menu
White Liberal puts Haitian woman to work as her personal cook

She better be paying that woman a living wage and benefits ....

Why not SEND THEM THE FUK HOME

Will the media publish the stories when one of these illegals molests someones daughter or murders the hoist family

Germany has to tell Syrian Refugees to NOT RAPE AND SEXUALLY ASSAULT Women in the streets, has not prosecuted rapists and gropers because sexually assaulting women is a cultural Islamic thing

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Democrat Governors and Mayors Throw Hissy Fits at Each Other Over Shipping Illegal Aliens Back and Forth

Let's begin with one of life's truths. The American Democrat Party is the most hypocritical organization on the face of the earth. Yeah, I know; you already knew that — but this article will more than illustrate that truth.

When Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis first began shipping busloads of illegal aliens to northern "sanctuary cities," state and local Democrat leader lost their ever-loving hypocritical minds.

Welp, as more and more illegals continued to find their way north, plaguing cities like New York City, Chicago, and even Denver, a funny thing happened to the sanctuary-city mindset: "We gotta get these illegals outta here!"

Hence, as first reported by the Chicago Sun-Times last Thursday, Democrat governors and mayors in affected areas have been fighting among themselves over shipping illegal aliens back and forth.

The back-and-forth hissy fits have grown particularly snitty between Colorado Gov. Jared Polis and Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker. According to the Sun-Times report:

"The Illinois governor [J.B. Pritzker ] said that, in the meantime, migrants were being sent to Denver, which was then sending them to Chicago, which Pritzker called ‘unhelpful.’ He said Democratic Colorado Gov. Jared Polis told him, ‘We're not telling people to go to Chicago. They're just getting off the bus and saying they'd like to go to Chicago.’ I said, ‘Come on. That’s not the case. You know, you guys are buying tickets to Chicago.’ I said to him, ‘We can do the same thing back, and we're not going to. This is not how we should be operating.’"

Such a shame, huh? Two Democrat governors going after one another like cats in the alley over a crisis with which they were perfectly content — as long as it remained in southern border states.

Hijinx

I have been around blacks all of my life, but I cannot understand them.
Blacks are hurt the same as I over inflation, higher gas prices, inflated food costs, higher taxes, and the importation of illegals.
The fact is they are hurt worse than I in many cases especially the importation of illegals.

The illegals are being brought here to replace the blacks in their voting blocs, to replace them in the job market, they receive more aid than blacks ,they receive housing, food, and even credit cards in some places, in fact they are replacing them as the leading criminal element (although that may take a while) and yet blacks still vote for Democrats.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Organized Crime Ring of Teens Steal Nine Luxury Cars at Wisconsin Luxury Dealership Valued at Over $500,000 (VIDEO)

According to Waukesha Police Captain Dan Baumann, the suspects found the key fobs before stealing the vehicles.

“Police at the time said that the suspects were believed to be ‘an organized crime group of teenagers from the Chicago area’ and most are known to members of a police task force in southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois,” Fox News reported.

A 17 year old suspect was arrested on Sunday after he crashed one of the stolen vehicles during a police pursuit on I 94 in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin. He was booked into Waukesha County jail on $50 thousand bond. He faces theft, property damage and burglary charges.

So far six of the nine vehicles have been recovered. As of Friday, the eight other suspects are still at large.

Clem72

Organized Crime Ring of Teens Steal Nine Luxury Cars at Wisconsin Luxury Dealership Valued at Over $500,000 (VIDEO)

According to Waukesha Police Captain Dan Baumann, the suspects found the key fobs before stealing the vehicles.

“Police at the time said that the suspects were believed to be ‘an organized crime group of teenagers from the Chicago area’ and most are known to members of a police task force in southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois,” Fox News reported.

A 17 year old suspect was arrested on Sunday after he crashed one of the stolen vehicles during a police pursuit on I 94 in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin. He was booked into Waukesha County jail on $50 thousand bond. He faces theft, property damage and burglary charges.

So far six of the nine vehicles have been recovered. As of Friday, the eight other suspects are still at large.
Ha, "Luxury Cars". Average price of $55k (500 % 9 is 55.). So all you F-150 drivers, you are now luxury vehicle owners and can now ignore signaling and it's always your right of way at the stop sign.