Blue City State Schadenfreude - Elections have Consequences

Kinnakeet

🔥🔥 Yesterday, Fox News ran an astonishing story headlined, “Colorado mayor speaks out after video of armed Venezuelan gang in apartment goes viral: 'Failed policy.’” Aurora, Colorado, Mayor Mike Coffman cautiously blamed the Biden Administration.

image 14.png

CLIP: Aurora, Co. Mayor describes gang superspreader in his city (3:57).

Aurora is Colorado’s third-largest city, with about 400,000 permanent residents. It is a picturesque suburban community favored by young professionals and families looking for more space, situated ten miles east of Denver, at an average elevation of 5,400 feet. Residents enjoy panoramic mountain views, easy access to spectacular Rocky Mountain recreational areas, and now, thrilling nightly gunfights between rival gangs in the Target parking lot:

image 17.png

According to the story, a Venezuelan gang called Tren de Agua has “taken over” two apartment buildings in Aurora, Colorado, changed the locks, put up ‘signs’ of ownership, and is now collecting residents’ rents as ‘protection money.’

image 16.png

Tren de Agua is a ‘criminal megagang’ based in a prison called Tocorón, which like the Auroroa apartment buildings, the gang has also taken over for use as its international headquarters. Allegedly, the megagang’s president, or jéfe, is the notorious Héctor “Niño” Guerrero, a particularly disagreeable and not-baby-like fellow who hapless Aurorans never had to worry about before 2024.

After diligent study and a municipal committee review, Mayor Coffman has concluded Tren de Agua’s new Aurora base of operations is the result of, wait for it, illegal immigration. He explained, “these massive waves of migrants coming across the border that many of them crossed the border illegally, were arrested, asked for a political asylum, were not adequately vetted, were released into the country, the city of Aurora.”

It’s not easy to locate Mayor Coffman’s political affiliation, but Ballotpedia described him as a “former Republican,” whatever that means. In any case, Coffman is a Mayor dealing with difficult new megagangs he probably never saw coming back when he took office in 2019. Coffman, and who can blame him, seems to be verging into rank conspiracy theory, believing that “somebody” paid the Venezuelan gangs to infest his once-scenic city:

image 15.png

These poor Aurorans need some assistance. Wait! I have an idea. Mayor Coffman should call the Border Czar for help. I mean, that’s her job, right?

I know who Mayor Coffman shouldn’t call:

image 18.png

So!

How many hunters are in that state why are they not dropping them like flies

stgislander

PREMO Member
When do MD schools perform IQ tests? I don't remember ever taking one.

On a side note, if this story is posted on r/Maryland, the moderators will post that Fox in Baltimore is owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group so the information is likely 'right-wing' and cannot be trusted.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
When do MD schools perform IQ tests? I don't remember ever taking one.
I had one in 1972, but only at my parents request. I came from Fairfax County school systems into St. Mary's at a full grade level ahead of my peers in 5th grade. Although I scored very high, the powers that were decided I was too young to be switched to middle school. My sister was in her junior year and graduated early because she exceeded the requirements. My brother, although smart, wanted to live the high school jock experience. He got good grades and lettered in track.