Blue Crabs Game

SoMDGirl42

Section 7 right behind dugout. Ill proably be over in section 20 also neighbor has tickets over there 1st row behind dugout.
My DW and grandson he is 2 1/2 will be with us.

Its American Idol night you going to sing.:lmao:

I did not sing, thank goodness. I didn't want to be blamed for bleeding ear drums. The girl that sang the 7th inning stretch had a voice on her though!

OldHillcrestGuy

I did not sing, thank goodness. I didn't want to be blamed for bleeding ear drums. The girl that sang the 7th inning stretch had a voice on her though!

Yes she did, by that time we had moved from our seats in 7, to section 20 right behind the dugout, so when she sang she was just about in front of us, they should have had her in the Idol contest.
After we moved they had trouble over in our section with some of the players from the other team and some of the fans, there was a group of fans from York, right by the dugout and Pinch was giving them a hard time during the game, then after we left some of the players got into harassing Pinch and one player from York threw punch on him, well at that point Pinch left and some management came down from the Blue Crabs and they were talking to someone from down on the York, bench. Then the rest of the game, 8th inning on, Pinch was nowhere to be seen, think the girl/guy changed out of the Pinch custume(last night it was a girl) and a member from Blue Crab management and the 2 Sheriff Officers stayed in the area of section 7 till the game was over.

SoMDGirl42

Yes she did, by that time we had moved from our seats in 7, to section 20 right behind the dugout, so when she sang she was just about in front of us, they should have had her in the Idol contest.
After we moved they had trouble over in our section with some of the players from the other team and some of the fans, there was a group of fans from York, right by the dugout and Pinch was giving them a hard time during the game, then after we left some of the players got into harassing Pinch and one player from York threw punch on him, well at that point Pinch left and some management came down from the Blue Crabs and they were talking to someone from down on the York, bench. Then the rest of the game, 8th inning on, Pinch was nowhere to be seen, think the girl/guy changed out of the Pinch custume(last night it was a girl) and a member from Blue Crab management and the 2 Sheriff Officers stayed in the area of section 7 till the game was over.

pinch was sitting in our section the rest of the game, at the end of the dug out by the door to leads to the field. My nephew was the camera man so I walked down and talked to him as Pinch was licking his/her wounds. Pinch wasn't looking happy at all. I saw the comotion on the other side with the York fans. They were being pretty obnoxious the entire game. That little girl dancing on the dug out all night in front of us was a riot too! :banana: She was soooo cute.

OldHillcrestGuy

pinch was sitting in our section the rest of the game, at the end of the dug out by the door to leads to the field. My nephew was the camera man so I walked down and talked to him as Pinch was licking his/her wounds. Pinch wasn't looking happy at all. I saw the comotion on the other side with the York fans. They were being pretty obnoxious the entire game. That little girl dancing on the dug out all night in front of us was a riot too! :banana: She was soooo cute.

We were right there behind the dugout, I was afraid the little girl was going to step off the dugout and fall. We were proably within 10-15 ft of each other, we came down to that section (7) at the end of the 6th inning, I was wearing a blue knit shirt (Blue Crab Blue), came down and sat behind neighbors of ours who are season ticket holders(big ole guy with silver gray hair and beard) one of the camera guys hope it wasnt your nephew (he proably jinxed the Crabs)was sitting about 5 feet away from us and in the ninth inning started chanting at one of the York players 0 for 4, 0 for 4, and the guy smacked that homer to right that tied the game.
Ill be there tomorrow night and again on Sunday.

SoMDGirl42

We were right there behind the dugout, I was afraid the little girl was going to step off the dugout and fall. We were proably within 10-15 ft of each other, we came down to that section (7) at the end of the 6th inning, I was wearing a blue knit shirt (Blue Crab Blue), came down and sat behind neighbors of ours who are season ticket holders(big ole guy with silver gray hair and beard) one of the camera guys hope it wasnt your nephew (he proably jinxed the Crabs)was sitting about 5 feet away from us and in the ninth inning started chanting at one of the York players 0 for 4, 0 for 4, and the guy smacked that homer to right that tied the game.
Ill be there tomorrow night and again on Sunday.

My nephew was on the camera guy on the field. We were sitting right behind the camera guy that did the chant. We gave him a hard time the rest of the evening. :smack: for the jinx.