BM Bristle Breakage

Cowgirl

I would definitely call customer service with the ID number of the product that Sharon just sent you. Chances are, if you explain what is going on, they will replace it. Especially if you digitally send them an instant/real time pic or web cam so that if you have no receipt, they know you mean business.

Thanks. I might do that, but I'm not really sure I want that same brush back. :lol: I never really liked the coverage, I just used it because it was there. I'll ask if they'll give me BM credit, because I could use some other things, but if they only do a same-item swap, I'll decline.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Here, lemmee help....

:ohwell: Damn. I can't imagine I'm being that rough..but maybe I am.
Buy a Gillette Mach III razor. You're not shaving close enough and the whiskers are destroying your brush. You're welcome.

cdsulhoff

I need to get to the store in Annapolis. I am running out of my foundation. Love that store! Do any of you have the customer card, where if you buy $100( I believe) you get $10 free. I had one fully punched, but I lost it. Damn!!!
Anyhoot, there is a young blonde hair girl real petite that works there, she is really good and knows what she is doing. I recommend her to whoever goes and want to learn more about BM! there is also an older lady. I really got to get their names. I will get names this Wed's when I go! LOL, But OMG she made over this one girl and I swear my mom and I could not believe the Client allowed the BM employee to put those colors on her. We sat there and watch the BM employee suggest the colors for the lady to try on and when she was done she looked like a drag queen. I had to hold my laughter so hard.
Everytime I walk into that store I have to buy something!

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
I just bought a new buki brush because my three year old got a little carried away with the old one and some toothpaste. The last brush was great, never had a problem. Since I have had the new one I have been having problems with bristles falling out also. It's not a lot but I find myself picking them off my face. Thought it was just me.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
It this point it can't hurt. :lol: Though I can't imagine why they are breaking off unless you are applying too much pressure or maybe it's just a crappy brush. But then if that's the case, are you using the same pressure on your skin? Are you getting a rash or is it scratching your face?

Is this your brush?

http://makeupalley.com/product/show...&SortBy=rating-asc&AgeRange=0&skintonetype=-2

I love "peaches113921" review...:lmao: *She's a 'redhead' too :roflmao:

"
lippies1.gif
Peaches113921 on 1/13/2008 3:45:00 AM more reviews by Peaches113921
Age: 19-24 Skin Type: Acne-prone Skin Tone: Fair Hair Color: Red Eye Color: Hazel
Dear buki,
I love your handle as I apply my makeup. But in all honesty, you suck. Big time. You are too rough, and I have better things to do than rub sandpaper on my face. And thats what you are, sandpaper. So leave now, or I will rip out all of your hairs and kick you in your nu.. you get the point. Now leave.
"