Boat detailer in the area???

sferguson

Anybody know of a good boat detailer in the area? Would like someone to just do the basics to get our boat ready for the season...

I know a guy who knows a guy. My friend's boat looks great. I will try ot get the contact info if you want. I think they are over by the 301 bridge area, but not sure.

D

darkriver4362

That's Newburg Marine...they are the only boat dealer down here...new boat prices are kinda high but they stand by their sales and will repair them for decent prices.

They are directly across from the MD257/301 Intersection on the southbound side of 301, you will see the big white drive thru liqour store on the left side (Hardesty's NB301) and it's right across from that.

D

darkriver4362

Oh yeah they're only open on certain days so it might be good to call ahead, my dad deals with them he might had the contact info, ill ask...

RodRugg

I know about that Newburg Marine. My uncle Stanley is always having a picnic behind that Hardesty's place. One time my dad found a fishing boat shackled to a tree and he took it to that Marine place to get the carbuncles scraped off it. They did a good job and that boat looked brand new.