Boat repair

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I might have a line on a Zodiac MK5 HD commercial inflatable boat for CHEAP.:yahoo:

It has two small punctures in the hypalon tubes. The local West Marine has PVC repair goop but nothing on the shelf for Hypalon. Do any of you know of a LOCAL supplier for inflatable boat or RIB repair stuff?

Yes I'm aware can order it online, I'd rather find somebody local with knowledge.

I might have a line on a Zodiac MK5 HD commercial inflatable boat for CHEAP.:yahoo:

It has two small punctures in the hypalon tubes. The local West Marine has PVC repair goop but nothing on the shelf for Hypalon. Do any of you know of a LOCAL supplier for inflatable boat or RIB repair stuff?

Yes I'm aware can order it online, I'd rather find somebody local with knowledge.

What caliber holes would you say they were?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

Damn it! Deal fell through. The guy had 6 of them and a buyer for 4 who changed his mind and bought all 6 instead. :ohwell:

Bah, that sucks!

onebdzee

off the shelf
Damn it! Deal fell through. The guy had 6 of them and a buyer for 4 who changed his mind and bought all 6 instead. :ohwell:

Bah, that sucks!

Sorry it fell thru...but, I have some glue that would hold 2 tractor trailers together if you need some(I have 2 cans) when you find the next toy....I use it to repair tarps and it actually holds up better than the tarp itself sometimes :lol:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Sorry it fell thru...but, I have some glue that would hold 2 tractor trailers together if you need some(I have 2 cans) when you find the next toy....I use it to repair tarps and it actually holds up better than the tarp itself sometimes :lol:

I'll take it!

I'm all a bout some strong glue. Do you have any idea what kind of mischief a drunk Lugnut can get into with good glue???

Wierd, BIG time Deja Vu there...

:lmao: