Bobby Brown

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I think that anyone that listens to "hot 99.5" is a loser, that being said it is a pretty good publicty stunt on 99.5's part. They even had competing radio shows talking about it.

CrunchTime

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
I hear you on that AK!!!! Why would you listen to 99.5. :smack: They play the same crap over and over again. We all know what a mess up Bobby brown is.. $$$$ is going to get them ratings. The news was talking about it E! and Access Hollywood as well... I have to agree with AK on this. BIG, Huge way to get ratings... Can't blame them, they probably needed it..... :lmao:

baseballmom

OOPS My bad I did not see the other post... :coffee: How do I check other posting to make sure I am not doubling posting. I try to make sure it doesn't happen again.. :lmao:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
baseballmom said:
How do I check other posting to make sure I am not doubling posting.
Go up to "Search" on your forum toolbar. You can do an "Advanced Search" to narrow it down.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
baseballmom said:
Why do I get red for complaining about it??
That is a big :nono: . If you mention it at all, laugh and call the sender a cowardly prick (because they typically do not sign it).

The reasons for karma (good and bad) are as varied as the people who send them. For instance, they may believe you are an MPD from Geek Island. :lol:

Seraphim

:jameo: I still think Bobby Brown is a weirdo. I still don't listen to Hot 99.5. I still think they are idiots for doing what they did :jameo: Having said that, if you look on the bright side, at least his kids are getting the money that he has deprived them of :shrug:

Azzy

baseballmom said:
Bobby brown is worthless. :smack: I am glad Whitney finally got rid of him. :buttkick: I feel for the kids who have a father like him..
:fixed: You're welcome :yay: