Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Doesn't seem inaccurate to me when they report the news b4 thebaynet does and its all the same.
Are you really that dense?? They tweeted a female in the Potomac. How is that the same as a male at the head of Brenton Bay? Here's your sign.

Attachments

• just_just_stop_the_more_you_talk_the_stupider_you_sound.jpg
    just_just_stop_the_more_you_talk_the_stupider_you_sound.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 97

LVFD Member

Are you really that dense?? They tweeted a female in the Potomac. How is that the same as a male at the head of Brenton Bay? Here's your sign.

Thats what the police reported first. That's what that twitter acct reported first also. They report live updates to what's going on. Get a grip. Then that acct changed the story when police got the body to shore and the police figured out it was a male.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Thats what the police reported first. That's what that twitter acct reported first also. They report live updates to what's going on. Get a grip. Then that acct changed the story when police got the body to shore and the police figured out it was a male.
So you consider inaccurate information news and I should get a grip? :killingme
You should get a job with the MSM. You can be in charge of rumor control.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Twitter as news .... :killingme:killingme:killingme:doh:

If the twitter feed is so awesome, and you don't run it (oooookay) why do you come on here advertising it so much? Does it matter how we find out about news down here?

Go back to polishing a nozzle.

edinsomd

So you consider inaccurate information news and I should get a grip? :killingme
You should get a job with the MSM. You can be in charge of rumor control.

Heard of SIGINT, ELINT, HUMINT for Signals Intellegence, Electronic Intell, and Human Intell?

Put him in charge of RUMINT...

body found

Is it correct there is no new info? Like is foul play suspected? Family have anything to say yet?
Thanks if anyone knows more. Just creepy a body showing up at the wharf.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is it correct there is no new info? Like is foul play suspected? Family have anything to say yet?
Thanks if anyone knows more. Just creepy a body showing up at the wharf.

Maybe he fell overboard while waiting for his ship to come in ? :shrug:

Last edited:

sockgirl77

Doesn't seem inaccurate to me when they report the news b4 thebaynet does and its all the same.

The BayNet reported that a MALE body was found within minutes of the call. And because of the Twitter crap this was issued by the SMCSO tonight...

"Earlier today the St. Mary's County Bureau of Criminal Investigation issued a press release identify the deceased individual discovered in the water at the Leonardtown Wharf on January 28, 2012. The deceased has been identified as Frances M. Barnes, age 53, MALE of Hollywood, Maryland.

It come to our attention that some news organizations are reporting that Frances M. Barnes is a female which is incorrect.

We regret the confusion and would like to clarify the information at this time. Frances M. Barnes is a male."

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Got, it, you guys have a twitter feed, and that nice. Some folks dot do twitter, you know. Seems like you have a bone to pick with Danzig, maybe? Your coming off as a weiner about this.

I think more people, in this region, use these forums than Twitter.

The BayNet reported that a MALE body was found within minutes of the call. And because of the Twitter crap this was issued by the SMCSO tonight...

"Earlier today the St. Mary's County Bureau of Criminal Investigation issued a press release identify the deceased individual discovered in the water at the Leonardtown Wharf on January 28, 2012. The deceased has been identified as Frances M. Barnes, age 53, MALE of Hollywood, Maryland.

It come to our attention that some news organizations are reporting that Frances M. Barnes is a female which is incorrect.

We regret the confusion and would like to clarify the information at this time. Frances M. Barnes is a male."

Could the spelling of "Frances" be adding to the confusion?? I always thought that Frances was the female version of the name and that Francis was the male version...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member