Body modification enthusiast has part of ear removed in controversial procedure

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
(FOX NEWS) -- This man’s ears must be burning after photos of his controversial conch removal surgery went viral.

Charles Bentley, a body modification enthusiast, reportedly traveled from Australia to Stockholm, Sweden, to have his inner ear surgically removed, according to a report on Fox News.

The removal, performed by piercer and modification practitioner Sonchai Maiber at Calm Body Modification studios, involves cutting out the client’s inner ear – or conch – and then stitching it up to reveal a large hole in the middle of the ear.

Some of the comments are funny. :lol:

"Ah, I see you’ve ordered the attention seeking package, how may I guide your unemployment experience today?” one wrote.

“For real, as a deaf person, can I just say f--- you?” another commented.

“You want to catch your ear on a branch? This is how you catch your ear on a branch,” another quipped.

“Unfortunately, that is ear-reversible,” one person joked.

“He hasn't deleted any of the negative comments because he can't hear us. Maybe we should tell them from behind,” another wrote.

:barf: :twitch:

Toxick

Splat
Attractive.

And I can't imagine anything other than perfecting his auditory acuity.

I wonder if this guy knows that the part he removed makes it possible for humans to determine which direction a sound is coming from.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I found out that my 19 year old niece got a full leg tattoo of a snake. Haven't seen the picture because I know my sister is too humiliated that her daughter is such an idiot but I really want to see just how bad it is. There goes her chances of getting a decent guy or job (unless she wears pants 24/7).

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I found out that my 19 year old niece got a full leg tattoo of a snake. Haven't seen the picture because I know my sister is too humiliated that her daughter is such an idiot but I really want to see just how bad it is. There goes her chances of getting a decent guy or job (unless she wears pants 24/7).
A lot of leg tattoos aren't all that noticeable, unless wearing shorts. Will she be working at Hooters? :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That's why I said she'd have to wear pants. It goes from her ankle to her underwear and wraps around her leg. She doesn't have any boobs so Hooters is out. :killingme
:lol:

I have several friends that have leg tattoos and I never even noticed until they wore shorts. It might not be that big a deal. 😄

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
I know I'm not supposed to judge, but all I can imagine is that these people's lives must be so vacant and void of any purpose that they end up focusing on things like cutting off pieces of one's body in order to stand out, or feel fulfilled, or whatever it is they are trying to achieve. It would be interesting to be able to fast forward 20, 30, or 40 years and see how they feel about their decisions. I'm incredibly curious to understand their state of mind and thought processes.

As far as this guy, what happens when the wind is blowing hard? I can only imagine the sounds his brain must have to process.