Body On Tap

W

Wenchy

One of my favorite shampoos from the late 70's.

Thanks to Barbra posting earlier about a night cream that she feared was discontinued, I went in search of my favorites.

I found all 3 of my favorite shampoos: Body on Tap, Agree, and Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific.

Google rocks, but the shipping costs? :dead:

Still...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Wenchy said:

Thanks to Barbra posting earlier about a night cream that she feared was discontinued, I went in search of my favorites.

I found all 3 of my favorite shampoos: Body on Tap, Agree, and Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific.

Still...
I found Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific, also. I just can't justify spending that much $ just cause I love the smell.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Sharon said:
Anyone remember "Long and Silky"?

:howdy: I used to love that stuff. There was also a clear conditioner that smelled like honeysuckle I absolutely adored but I can't remember its name nor who made it. :stupid:

W

Wenchy

Chasey_Lane said:

What a trip! :killingme

In my old age, I had forgotten that the original Bonne Bell Smackers were HUGE. That site made me want the large tube again, and I found them on ebay.

My shampoo is coming from Canada, and so are the Smackers.

I also remember that Farrah Fawcett shampoo. It did smell good...

W

Wenchy

BS Gal said:
I found Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific, also. I just can't justify spending that much $ just cause I love the smell.

I'm putting it on my "Christmas Wish List".

I hope that one of my loved ones will splurge on a small bottle of shampoo for $50.

If it's the only thing that I want, they should understand. (I don't need anything, I just want some strange things)

somd whisper

Wenchy said:

Still...

I had this one shampoo that I loved but cannot remember the name it had all the popular fragrances in it at the time like obsession and so on man they were so good.