Body Pump class

SoccerMom2

I just did the Body Pump class at the gym and damn it is a workout. Next i am trying the Body Step class.

B

BET

I love body pump! Have been taking the classes for several years now. Not so fond of body step though. It's like a regular step class but the instructor is facing the class which makes it confusing to follow.

SoccerMom2

I love body pump! Have been taking the classes for several years now. Not so fond of body step though. It's like a regular step class but the instructor is facing the class which makes it confusing to follow.

I only took 2 classes so far. I really like it. Had to get a break. I am so sore...lol!

B

BET

I only took 2 classes so far. I really like it. Had to get a break. I am so sore...lol!

I used to get sore too. Haven't lately so it must be time to up the weight again. Just hard to get motivated to do that.

kelb

art imitating life
Where do you take it. My friend teaches it in waldorf and I'm thinking about doing it on sat. I have not worked out in ages. WIll I die?

T

toppick08

Where do you take it. My friend teaches it in waldorf and I'm thinking about doing it on sat. I have not worked out in ages. WIll I die?

Pro Fitness.....in St. Mary's.......:popcorn:

kelb

art imitating life
Pro Fitness.....in St. Mary's.......:popcorn:

OH god. He showed me about 10 minutes worth of moves and i hurt the next day. but I have been working out everyday. Today I went for a run and got the out of shape itches. I HATE THAT!!!

SoccerMom2

Yep Pro Fitness. Thanks to my cold i haven't gone in a couple days. I am no longer sore thank god...lol! I want to up my weight every month. I don't want to do too much to fast.

kelb

art imitating life
Yep Pro Fitness. Thanks to my cold i haven't gone in a couple days. I am no longer sore thank god...lol! I want to up my weight every month. I don't want to do too much to fast.

So will I be killed if I have not worked out in a year and start that class?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Spin class was so much more of an exilerating workout for me and then hit a few weights for the upper body afterwards.

Now I am no longer a member of the gym, I've decided to start off riding my bicycle starting off at 7 miles 4 days a week. Then coming home and doing some pilates for my abs. I've shed 8 pounds in the past month so something is working :yahoo:

SoccerMom2

I havent worked out in over 6 months and when i did work out it was for 4 months. before that it was never. It will be painful the first week or so but after that you will be fine. You might want to get a buddy system going to help you through it.

lovinmaryland

Um honestly... yes :lol:

The first time I took it the instructor was like "ok lets set up our bars I suggest you all start w/ 10lbs on each side... but I am doing 15" She made me and my friend feel like wimps so we put on 15lbs OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was litterally dying my arms and legs were like jello when I walked out and was so sore for like a week.

But after taking it a few times you are not as sore afterwards. At my gym (world in mechanicsville) they have spin & pump class 45 minutes of each and that is the ####!!!!

kelb

art imitating life

The first time I took it the instructor was like "ok lets set up our bars I suggest you all start w/ 10lbs on each side... but I am doing 15" She made me and my friend feel like wimps so we put on 15lbs OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was litterally dying my arms and legs were like jello when I walked out and was so sore for like a week.

But after taking it a few times you are not as sore afterwards. At my gym (world in mechanicsville) they have spin & pump class 45 minutes of each and that is the ####!!!!

I think I'm going to take it. I need to get into a bikini in 2 weeks so I have to do SOMETHING!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

You should have listened to the trainer...

SoccerMom2

I'm a wife. I started out 2 1/2 pounds on each side...lol! My right shoulder pops out of place easily so i have to be careful. But now i do 5 pounds on each side now.