Booker - Platform

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Booker Vows to Create ‘Office of Reproductive Freedom’ If Elected

According to a plan released by Booker’s campaign on Wednesday, the office would coordinate with officials from multiple agencies to ensure the fulfillment of his administration’s reproductive health priorities, including, among other things, access to abortion, contraception, paid family leave and pregnancy care.

“Republican-controlled state legislatures across the country are mounting a coordinated attack on abortion access and reproductive rights,” Booker said in a statement. “A coordinated attack requires a coordinated response. That’s why on day one of my presidency, I will immediately and decisively take executive action to respond to these relentless efforts to erode Americans’ rights to control their own bodies. I will also pursue a legislative response, including legislation to codify Roe v. Wade into federal law.”

As part of his defense of reproductive rights, Booker also vowed to reinstate funding for the United Nations Population Fund, which focuses on promoting global reproductive health. He would also reverse the Trump administration’s so-called “gag rule,” which prohibits clinics that receive federal funding under Title X from discussing abortion with patients.

CPUSA

Booker Vows to Create ‘Office of Reproductive Freedom’ If Elected

According to a plan released by Booker’s campaign on Wednesday, the office would coordinate with officials from multiple agencies to ensure the fulfillment of his administration’s reproductive health priorities, including, among other things, access to abortion, contraception, paid family leave and pregnancy care.

“Republican-controlled state legislatures across the country are mounting a coordinated attack on abortion access and reproductive rights,” Booker said in a statement. “A coordinated attack requires a coordinated response. That’s why on day one of my presidency, I will immediately and decisively take executive action to respond to these relentless efforts to erode Americans’ rights to control their own bodies. I will also pursue a legislative response, including legislation to codify Roe v. Wade into federal law.”

As part of his defense of reproductive rights, Booker also vowed to reinstate funding for the United Nations Population Fund, which focuses on promoting global reproductive health. He would also reverse the Trump administration’s so-called “gag rule,” which prohibits clinics that receive federal funding under Title X from discussing abortion with patients.
Yup

That right there is the new Gov't office designed to restrict ALL reproductive rights by 2032
And rubes like MR, Sadpussi, Tranny Panty, TCROW, etc. are too stupid to realize it...

Hijinx

I can see this making a lot more affirmative action jobs in Washington D.C.
His minions will be all for it.

But not enough of them to get him elected.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Just when you thought the nanny state couldn't get any more bloated, along comes this guy and his pipe dream ideas. I'd ask if he was smoking crack but don't want to be labeled a bigot. I do believe there's a good amount of lead in the Newark, NJ water supply.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Cory Booker vowed to use executive authority as president to end detention for asylum seekers, shut down “inhumane” holding facilities and de-emphasize prosecutions of those in the country illegally unless they pose a safety risk.

Under Booker’s proposal, immigrant detention centers would have to meet standards outlined by the American Bar Association or face closure. Facilities that host children would further have to meet the recommendations of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Booker in the release also called for an end to government contracting of for-profit private prisons.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...would-shut-inhumane-migrant-detention-centers