Boom! Trump Has The Lowest Average Unemployment Rate of Any President in Recorded History

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Ole Barry teh Wonder Boy...kicking arse and taking names on that bad ole recession...:killingme

PsyOps

Pixelated
.........................., kinda like you guys when Obama won by a landslide for a second term.

You're obviously too young to remember how Obama's second election played out. Romney sucked. He was Obama-lite. Republicans stayed home. So, we knew Obama was going to win. There were no heads exploding. There were no protests at his inauguration (as well as his 2009 inauguration). There was no violence in the streets. No one was targeted with violence for brandishing an Obama logo... Republicans moved on and vowed to put a up better candidate that will make people like Romney (the establish/the swamp) obsolete.

This country decided they wanted Trump. You people on the left, with your antiquated establishment mentality, exploded in anger, hate, and violence. And this didn't just come from ordinary citizens. Our government on the left, at the highest levels, have fabricated scandal after scandal to take Trump down; all of it failing of course. None of this happened when Obama was president.

The Boss

trump made it acceptable to hate again, now republicans are mad . I'm not too young maybe your not smart enough to understand.

CPUSA

Hmmm...and how long have we been recording the history of our Presidents, Tranny?
Which Presidents day to day dealings did we start this trend with?

The Boss

Barry’s team made that chart, slow guy.
I see comprehension isn't a strong point of yours. I'll ask again,............"did trump walk in to the same economy as Obama did"?

It's a Yes or No question ,can't make it any easier for you than that.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I see comprehension isn't a strong point of yours. I'll ask again,............"did trump walk in to the same economy as Obama did"?

It's a Yes or No question ,can't make it any easier for you than that.
What does that have to do with Barry's utter fail? ;-) He owns the record for longest, slowest and most anemic recovery since WWII. Hands down.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
LOL, you can't even answer that! You can't defend trump by yelling about Obama. You know the answer is yes and you would be wrong about trump turning around the economy. :poorbaby::patriot:
What does that have to do with Barry's utter fail? ;-) He owns the record for longest, slowest and most anemic recovery since WWII. Hands down.

The Boss

What does that have to do with Barry's utter fail? ;-) He owns the record for longest, recovery since WWII. Hands down.
LOL, You just admitted I was right! Thank you! You admitted that Obama turning around a bad economy was a harder thing to do than trump walking in and not screwing it up. ! :patriot:Thanks Obama!:patriot:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
LOL, the trump sheep throwing insults instead of facts.
Facts? OK. Lowest unemployment ever. Largest percentage of working population engaged in the work force.

Businesses doing great, stock market doing great, homes, cars, appliances all in the green! :jet:

Sending bombs at Terrorists instead of paying them to kill Americans like Barry....

Thank you President Trump!!! :getdown: :getdown: