Auntie Biache'

with her toys this morning....

Attachments

• Boomer 2Jan2020-2.jpg
    Boomer 2Jan2020-2.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 250

stgislander

PREMO Member
Yes, and yes, she does. Her current favorites are the little gray bear, and the stuffed Christmas lights that she got in her Christmas stocking.
My wife signed-up with BarkBox a few years back so our Golden gets a small package each month with toys and treats. Her toy pile has gotten so big it's overflowing the toy basket. Plus, she'll root around in the basket scattering toys looking for particular toys. It's become a game... I put the toys in the basket and she roots them out.

luvmygdaughters

Our girl does the same thing. I swear, she's got more toys than my kids did when they were little!! She has to go to her basket and get one out every time we leave the house and come back...even if its just taking the trash out!! LOL . But, I wouldnt change a thing!!! Puts a smile on my face every time I see her wiggly butt and toy hanging from her mouth!

Auntie Biache'

Our girl does the same thing. I swear, she's got more toys than my kids did when they were little!! She has to go to her basket and get one out every time we leave the house and come back...even if its just taking the trash out!! LOL . But, I wouldnt change a thing!!! Puts a smile on my face every time I see her wiggly butt and toy hanging from her mouth!

OMG! the wiggly butt! They're so cute. Boomer, being a retriever, has to always have something in her mouth when she heads out the door. Most of her stuffed animals get replaced because she doesn't bring them back inside, and they get rained on, muddy, and icky. I probably hit the junker twice a month for stuffy replacements.