bord out of my mind

Duckz

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Bored. You are bored at home. I sure hope you're not a board at home, that would be unfortunate :coffee:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Cell phone house phone computer and PS2... I cnt sit still eather

I was just wondering if you were accessing the internet on the cell phone to post in here, which would explain your post grammar talking in a "cell phone" text messaging language.

If you can't sit still, can't you do something fun with the kids you are babysitting for? Such as playing board games? Now, it is not raining anymore, can't you go outside or anything like that?

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
I was just wondering if you were accessing the internet on the cell phone to post in here, which would explain your post grammar talking in a "cell phone" text messaging language.

If you can't sit still, can't you do something fun with the kids you are babysitting for? Such as playing board games? Now, it is not raining anymore, can't you go outside or anything like that?

i m babysittin my lil bro and am wanting to go riding... and my computers retarded. some of my keys dnt work

DAMNIFUDO_DONT

Hey little girl.... go play barbies. Does your Mommy know your playing on the internet with grown ups?
Just to let you know you can spell out all your words. You have a key board right in front of you. It will help you learn how to type and find a job in the up coming years.

Good LucK and Best Wishes

and you really should read your signature...... grammar honey!

Last edited:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
i m babysittin my lil bro and am wanting to go riding... and my computers retarded. some of my keys dnt work

Oh okay. Hope you can go out to ride.

I can't help you about your computers. Keyboards are replaceable. If some of your keys doesn't work, it might need some cleaning or get a new keyboard.

J

jaybeeztoo

Hey little girl.... go play barbies. Does your Mommy know your playing on the internet with grown ups?
Just to let you know you can spell out all your words. You have a key board right in front of you. It will help you learn how to type and find a job in the up coming years.

Good Luck and Best Wishes

and you really should read your signature...... grammar honey!

Lay off the kid :smack:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!

Good Luch and Best Wishes

Dnt u mean LUCK and im a teen

DAMNIFUDO_DONT

Lay off the kid :smack:
my bad :fixed:
its close to lunch time!

aw come on tell me you did not shake your head at the 14 yr old that should be able to write and spell better than that? Misspelled word here and there? Ok but come on read the signature???- pay attention in school

J

jaybeeztoo

my bad :fixed:
its close to lunch time!

aw come on tell me you did not shake your head at the 14 yr old that should be able to write and spell better than that? Misspelled word here and there? Ok but come on read the signature???- pay attention in school

Maybe she'll read through it and edit the mistakes :yay: It's something to do if she's bored. It's too hot to ride anyway.

J

jaybeeztoo

One could only hope. :whistle: It was not that bad after the monsoon came down. Starting to get bad again?

I don't know. I haven't been back outside, but it was sweltering this morning at 8:30 while I was at the barn. I napped during the monsoon. I'll go check :dance: