Bord

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Start practicing now. Repeat after me....

"Welcome to McDonalds. Would you like to try one of our meals today?"

Excuse me i DO NOT plan on working @ McDonald's... i have another thing I'm planing to do.... YA i have spelling issues but i try so go tell someone else that line... someone who is planing to work at McDonald's... NOT ME!!!!!:smack:

mistymoofwf

live to ride
Excuse me i DO NOT plan on working @ McDonald's... i have another thing I'm planing to do.... YA i have spelling issues but i try so go tell someone else that line... someone who is planing to work at McDonald's... NOT ME!!!!!:smack:

dont let them get to you....i cant spell ither so we can rock that boat together. :buddies:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Yea, cuz poepel who kan't speal git the hi paying jobs. :yay:

fredsaid2

dont let them get to you....i cant spell ither so we can rock that boat together. :buddies:

:yahoo: im glad in not the only one... i try but spelling doesnt come easy to me like horseback riding... (witch comes REALLY REALLY easy)

I'm sure McDonalds is not in your future but spelling is a skill you need to master - both of you. Reading helps tremendously. Seeing proper spelling and sentence structure goes a long way in helping you read and write. You may or may not enjoy reading. If you don't why not start with subject matter you're interested in? Farley's Black Stallion series and Rita Mae Brown's hunt series are both great, fun reads. If you don't like fiction there's "Life in the Galloping Lane", the O'Connor's biography. That was an eye-opener, to read what they went through, the sacrifices they were willing to make to become Olympic champions.

If reading bores you to death, there's always spell-check or the dictionary! Colleges are filled with girls who ride beautifully, are articulate and well read. Riding alone won’t get you far.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Yea, cuz poepel who kan't speal git the hi paying jobs. :yay:

Bord 02-14-2008 09:31 PM Are you really that pathetic that you have to pick on everyone? I feel sorry for you.

I'm not pathetic at all. :smack: What is pathetic is someone in high school who can't spell simple words or use simple grammar/punctuation.

Don't feel sorry for me. I can spell and was succesful in life. Feel sorry for this girl because she could be serving your next drive through happy meal.

Thanks for the green!!

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
I'm sure McDonalds is not in your future but spelling is a skill you need to master - both of you. Reading helps tremendously. Seeing proper spelling and sentence structure goes a long way in helping you read and write. You may or may not enjoy reading. If you don't why not start with subject matter you're interested in? Farley's Black Stallion series and Rita Mae Brown's hunt series are both great, fun reads. If you don't like fiction there's "Life in the Galloping Lane", the O'Connor's biography. That was an eye-opener, to read what they went through, the sacrifices they were willing to make to become Olympic champions.

If reading bores you to death, there's always spell-check or the dictionary! Colleges are filled with girls who ride beautifully, are articulate and well read. Riding alone won’t get you far.

I do read.. i love to read. only if it is a boob of my choice...