Bord

luvscats

:offtopic: :smile: is it normal/ok for horses to eat the bark off of trees? all of tree's bark is removed as far down and up that the horses can reach. is that ok? are they hungry?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Yall are some real rocket scientists... :killingme

Bord 02-15-2008 05:41 PM Do you ever just shut the #### up? What is with you and Mcdonalds? Oh! I know! That is probably where you started working when you were young!!! Dumbass.

Bord 02-15-2008 05:40 PM

Cowgirl

:offtopic: :smile: is it normal/ok for horses to eat the bark off of trees? all of tree's bark is removed as far down and up that the horses can reach. is that ok? are they hungry?

It is normal, but unless you want dead trees, you better put up some fences around them.

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Excuse me i DO NOT plan on working @ McDonald's... i have another thing I'm planing to do.... YA i have spelling issues but i try so go tell someone else that line... someone who is planing to work at McDonald's... NOT ME!!!!!:smack:

I'm sure no one PLANS on working at McDonalds, but. . . life happens. :otter: In any event, it's always good to know how to spell well, especially on your resume, i.e., the one that you don't PLAN to send to McDonalds.:howdy: