Border Patrol (100 miles from the border)

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
"The government says it can search people up to 100 miles from the border. Almost 2/3 of Americans live within 100 miles of the border. Watch Vince Peppard of San Diego tell his story of being searched in the United States. Then contact the ACLU to find out more about this issue."

awpitt

Main Streeter
You might be just counting people who live within 100 miles of the Mexican border but you have to count everyone who lives within 100 miles of the Canadian border, the east and west coasts of CONUS, the coasts of AK, all of HI, and all of FL.

C

czygvtwkr

You might be just counting people who live within 100 miles of the Mexican border but you have to count everyone who lives within 100 miles of the Canadian border, the east and west coasts of CONUS, the coasts of AK, all of HI, and all of FL.

They said "the" border. to me that implies the Mexican border.

Half of the population of the US lives on the east coast. If that is indeed what they meant they are misleading people because the border patrol does not patrol the coast.

awpitt

Main Streeter
They said "the" border. to me that implies the Mexican border.

Half of the population of the US lives on the east coast. If that is indeed what they meant they are misleading people because the border patrol does not patrol the coast.
Actually, border agents do patrol coastal borders with the USCG. I understand what you mean as far as the Mexocan border but the US borders include all US borders land and sea.

ImnoMensa

This clown is so full of crap. All he had to do was open his friggin trunk.

Telling a cop you are a member of the ACLU is stupid right off the top.
He actually looks dorky enough to belong to the ACLU too.

Whats the big deal, open the friggin trunk. His exagerrated fears are also full of crap.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

That is what I was talking about too, it IS however misleading.