Boy George listens to the Misfits?

You dare mention Bruce Dickinson and Boy George in the same thread? You should be ashamed of yourself. Although now that he has cut his hair, Bruce does look like he may enjoy the attentions of Boy George.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
huntr1 said:
You dare mention Bruce Dickinson and Boy George in the same thread? You should be ashamed of yourself. Although now that he has cut his hair, Bruce does look like he may enjoy the attentions of Boy George.
:lol: Hey, I almost used Rob Halford for my joke. I would bet that Rob sees Boy George as an embarrassment to gay men. BTW, did you hear about the dispute between Bruce and Sharon Osborne over Ozzfest?

I wonder if Danzig knows about this story. (I mean our Forum's Danzig, not the Misfits founder.)

Tonio said:
:lol: Hey, I almost used Rob Halford for my joke. I would bet that Rob sees Boy George as an embarrassment to gay men. BTW, did you hear about the dispute between Bruce and Sharon Osborne over Ozzfest?

I wonder if Danzig knows about this story. (I mean our Forum's Danzig, not the Misfits founder.)
Yeah, the B!TCH cut their power during their show. Wish I could get the whole story though. All I know is that Bruce was supposedly "badmouthing" Ozzy before this happened.