Boy Kills Himself After Getting Bullied at School

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Some experts believe many incidents go unreported.

In PG County... Ya don't say. An 8 year old. How very sad.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Where were the mommy and daddy while the boy was stringing himself up?

smoothmarine187

And I suppose you're raising the bullies?

I'm not raising bullies, but I am raising them to be tough. When they get in trouble I tell them to get on their face and they drop like a rock and start doing pushups.

Sick bastards :lol:

Boy Kills Himself After... 02-28-2008 01:34 PM may you find yourself at the Cahulawassee River in Georgia where an albino imbred bullies you over a log while Ned Beatty holds you down. you got a purty mouf.

smoothmarine187

It just doesn't make any sense to me, suicide never once crossed my mind (although I'm sure alot of you wish it had :lol:) when I was that age.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
It just doesn't make any sense to me, suicide never once crossed my mind (although I'm sure alot of you wish it had :lol:) when I was that age.

Nah, but I can certainly imagine all the laughs these days if you had fallen off the roof wearing your superman underoos, split that big noggin of yours, and ended up as a window licker!

I'm still your friend so I'd pony up for the weekly Roses outings even if you WERE (or BECOME) a tard. :yay:

:huggy: <---Good game!

smoothmarine187

Nah, but I can certainly imagine all the laughs these days if you had fallen off the roof wearing your superman underoos, split that big noggin of yours, and ended up as a window licker!

I'm still your friend so I'd pony up for the weekly Roses outings even if you WERE (or BECOME) a tard. :yay:

:huggy: <---Good game!

Jesus Christ :roflmao: :killingme

You would probably just stick me in the corner and laugh at me :mad: I guess it wouldn't be any different then now :lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer

I hate when people say stuff like this. Maybe mommy was making dinner and daddy wasn't home from work yet. Maybe she was in the laundry room and he was changing the oil in the car. Who knows? I don't know anyone that hovers over an 8 yr old 24/7.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I hate when people say stuff like this. Maybe mommy was making dinner and daddy wasn't home from work yet. Maybe she was in the laundry room and he was changing the oil in the car. Who knows? I don't know anyone that hovers over an 8 yr old 24/7.

What?! not hover over an 8 year old?!?!

You probably humiliate your kids too! :accusingstare:

:lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!

:flowers: Exactly! There could be many reasons.

My youngest son (9y/o) has had his moments (from 4yrs old and to the present) when he is so upset about something that went wrong in his day that his emotions are so strong that you could question why or how it could affect him that way. You just really have to redirect their views and feelings about what is upsetting them and encourage them to not let it win against them. You have to love your child and be an advocate and pay attention to signs that indicate something is wrong. If a child does not smile (sincerely) and there is no justification for it, someone, somewhere should assume there is a problem and get on it.

Children who are school aged are not little babies wrapped in a blanket like egg rolls with their eyes shut. They see a lot and feel so much. This world is changing quickly within generations and so it does not surprise me that he knew how to hang himself. I wouldn't put it pass that spongebob did a show making light of it (meaning not addressing it seriously).

bcp

In My Opinion

Im thinking that not too many on here would wish you would have, or will in the future take your own life.

give them more credit for being decent people.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Hate all you want, it was a question that I had since the linked article says nothing about the parents. If the child was that distressed one would think that a parent would have possibly seen a sign and talked with the child.

In no way was I condemning the parents, just wondering where they were, afterall this was an 8 year-old found by the 3 year-old.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Im thinking that not too many on here would wish you would have, or will in the future take your own life.

give them more credit for being decent people.

Don't do it smoov, it's a trick!!

Cash only buster!!