BPA in Thanksgiving Canned Food

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
It's not chemicals or elements that GIVE us cancer - they weaken our self cleansing & immune system by overloading it, therefore they can't do the job. So not being healthy or eating healthy is definitely as factor. Everyone has cancer all the time. Rogue cells are always popping up in our bodies, it's just that most of us can keep our immune system healthy enough so white blood cells eat the cancerous ones.

Thanks for the post. As for me I'll keep using my 'C' cream of mushroom soup (since I only use it a few times a month and one can is shared by 4 people) but also keep myself healthy, fit and 'cleansed' to forestall issues.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
It's not chemicals or elements that GIVE us cancer - they weaken our self cleansing & immune system by overloading it, therefore they can't do the job. So not being healthy or eating healthy is definitely as factor. Everyone has cancer all the time. Rogue cells are always popping up in our bodies, it's just that most of us can keep our immune system healthy enough so white blood cells eat the cancerous ones.

Thanks for the post. As for me I'll keep using my 'C' cream of mushroom soup (since I only use it a few times a month and one can is shared by 4 people) but also keep myself healthy, fit and 'cleansed' to forestall issues.

I do agree with you about having a healthy immune system.

I would prefer to not consume products that I KNOW can cause problems like that, although unknowingly we do it all the time.

I find it interesting how widely the amount varied from can to can. I have Pumpkin in my pantry right now, and I'm sure I'll eat some canned cranberry sauce this week also.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
The cans that have a white liner inside them are the problem ones, right? Like the plastic bottles that have the number 7 inside the triangle...or is it a 1? You'd think that the manufacturers would have fixed this by now :shrug: