Bra Emergency

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
My bra's got some kind of wire thing poking me in my armpit. Where can I go closeby and pick up a decent bra until I can make a run up the road (which may not happen until after Christmas)?

stockgirl

Stocki
Honestly, my last few have come from Target. I love them. Also, buy a few. No woman deserves to live life with just one bra!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Honestly, my last few have come from Target. I love them. Also, buy a few. No woman deserves to live life with just one bra!

I was just running out to replace this one on a break. It's going to be a long day. :lol: I re-read what I posted and I wasn't too clear.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
My bra's got some kind of wire thing poking me in my armpit. Where can I go closeby and pick up a decent bra until I can make a run up the road (which may not happen until after Christmas)?

JC Penney

I'm wearing a lovely Target bra :yay:

Then her tits would flop. Underwires are needed.

Not always :ohwell:

Hmmm maybe ...... maybe just less support

:yay:

In the spirit of the season, I will come over and hold them up for you.

:killingme

Maybe she's not wearing the kind of shirt that would flatter a set of non-supported tits.

Get the #### out of the Ladies Room.

He had a valid point....jerk! :smack:

:smile: