Bra or Not?

How about that over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder?

• Wear it always

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Sometimes yeah

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Never

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Basically, the nipples seem to be the criteria for deciding whether or not to wear a bra.

If you're going to see a doc and don't want the bra, a heavy blouse works, right?

What about everything else? Please post specifics.

Last edited:
E

EmptyTimCup

Basically, the nipples seem to be the criteria for deciding whether or not to wear a bra.

WTF have you been drinking ........... :elaine:

I knew a girl 15 yrs ago wore padded bras because she was embarrassed when her nipples got hard ..... not because the needed to improve her figure ...

.... I always thought it was silly, but then I am a guy I like it when the head lights are on ....... :yay:

IMHO I think women over a certain cup size need something to keep from giggling all over the place when they walk :coffee:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
WTF have you been drinking ........... :elaine:

I knew a girl 15 yrs ago wore padded bras because she was embarrassed when her nipples got hard ..... not because the needed to improve her figure ...

.... I always thought it was silly, but then I am a guy I like it when the head lights are on ....... :yay:

IMHO I think women over a certain cup size need something to keep from giggling all over the place when they walk :coffee:

And your question is?

E

EmptyTimCup

hmm I'd love to see who is voting, besides the guys .......... :evil:

sockgirl77

If you're going to see a doc and don't want the bra, a heavy blouse works, right?

What about everything else? Please post specifics.

So much for Old Predictable! This is WAY out in left field for you! :jet:

P.S. I always wear one. :yay:

jhns64

Def A Bra Always

I'm big and was brought up that you always support those puppies! I hate seeing woman that walk around with them floppin' all over the place with them hanging down to there stomach and gosh please hide those nipples. That is just gross! IMO...

sockgirl77

Attachments

• 4boobs.jpg
    4boobs.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 138