Bra or Not?

How about that over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder?

• Wear it always

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Sometimes yeah

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Never

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters

Hank

my war
There is nothing trashier or more disgusting than a woman not wearing a bra. If you are over an A cup, you need to be wearing a bra. yuck. I have never been an A cup in my life, so I wear one at all times:killingme. I have to wear a sports bra or something to bed too..how women can go without I do not understand.

prude

DEEKAYPEE8569

Solely based on what I have heard; for many of the "well endowed," 'it hurts not to wear a bra.'

Guys, have you ever switched from briefs to boxers? The lack of support for many tends to be "uncomfortable."
Yeah, that's a torso's length difference; but you get the idea.

SA475

"Mark It Zero"
I wear boxer-briefs... Perfect blend of both worlds. :)

P.S. If anyone here doesn't want to wear a bra, I'd be happy to help hold them up for you.

Solely based on what I have heard; for many of the "well endowed," 'it hurts not to wear a bra.'

Guys, have you ever switched from briefs to boxers? The lack of support for many tends to be "uncomfortable."

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I thought it liberating..

But how did you know how LONG it is??

Hank

my war

Yeah, I have huge balls from wearing boxers most my life... :coffee:

lovinmaryland

There is nothing trashier or more disgusting than a woman not wearing a bra. If you are over an A cup, you need to be wearing a bra. yuck. I have never been an A cup in my life, so I wear one at all times:killingme. I have to wear a sports bra or something to bed too..how women can go without I do not understand.

Really? I have D's and cant stand to wear a bra to bed totally uncomfortable. I gotta set the girls free after being trapped up all day :lol:

E

EmptyTimCup

Guys, have you ever switched from briefs to boxers?

I went 'commando' while I was in the military, and many yrs afterward, but now that I am in am office environment wearing khakis and polo shirts all day long .... I do the boxer brief thing at work ..... any other time back to commando

:whistle:

sockgirl77

Really? I have D's and cant stand to wear a bra to bed totally uncomfortable. I gotta set the girls free after being trapped up all day :lol:

I take mine off the minute I walk in the door at home, but I also change into tight spaghetti strap tanks and jammie pants. The tanks hold them up. :smile: