Brad Paisley/Sara Evans/ Josh Turner tickets

StarCat

I'm gonna die if I dont sell them. I either have to sell them or I have to find someone to go with SD or someone to go with me. We cant both go because one of us has to watch the kids. I just dont want them to go unused like the WMZQFest tickets did.

Pandora

StarCat said:
I'm gonna die if I dont sell them. I either have to sell them or I have to find someone to go with SD or someone to go with me. We cant both go because one of us has to watch the kids. I just dont want them to go unused like the WMZQFest tickets did.

Last time I went there, my girlfriend and I got high on PCP. It was an accident.

StarCat

Pandora said:
Last time I went there, I got high on PCP. It was an accident.
High on PCP at a country concert? :lmao: Wanna go with me :biggrin: I'll take ya for free and even drive your drunk ass home :jet:

Pandora

StarCat said:
High on PCP at a country concert? :lmao: Wanna go with me :biggrin: I'll take ya for free and even drive your drunk ass home :jet:

Doesn't that thing start early? I don't think I'll be up that early. :ohwell:

I think I'm gonna be dead tomorrow.

Also, I wasn't at a county concert. Who is that chic that sings "Isn't it Ironic" Morrison something, Alanis Morrisit, whatever? That's the concert.

StarCat

BuddyLee said:
Maybe if you throw in that printer that no one wanted someone might jump on the whole box lot.:jet:
Oooh yeah, I still got that printer, I even found the disk for it :getdown: go me!

StarCat

BuddyLee said:
I knew you were gay all along. That deep hatred was really a built up love roller coaster for Ms. Putang.
You're retarded, I've told you I was gay, everyone knows it unless they've been locked in a cave :rolleyes: you MUST be slow.