Brad Paisley/Sara Evans/ Josh Turner tickets

BuddyLee

Football addict
StarCat said:
You're retarded, I've told you I was gay, everyone knows it unless they've been locked in a cave :rolleyes: you MUST be slow.
I'm neither slow nor retarded. I've just been locked in a cave away from horrifying country concerts and shady cats.

StarCat

BuddyLee said:
I'm neither slow nor retarded. I've just been locked in a cave away from horrifying country concerts and shady cats.
I knew there had to be some kind of explaination. I'm not shady, I'm very openly gay, read my profile. :smack:

StarCat

Softballkid said:
:doh: I would of bought both of them had I gotten on here on Friday...
I wish ya had, I still have them sitting upstairs in my lock box :ohwell: we didnt go. I might sell my Rascal Flatts tickets, I'm thinkin about it.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
StarCat said:
I wish ya had, I still have them sitting upstairs in my lock box :ohwell: we didnt go. I might sell my Rascal Flatts tickets, I'm thinkin about it.

Right right...they lawn seats?? How many do you have??

Tina2001aniT

Softballkid said:
k...if you decide not to go, can you try to let me know a little over a week in advance... :lol:

I love Rascal Flatts, but MAN do I hate Nissan, we need to get them down here to the firehouse or the Marine Museum....

SBK....did you go see Travis Tritt??

StarCat

Softballkid said:
k...if you decide not to go, can you try to let me know a little over a week in advance... :lol:
I'll try, usually when we dont get to go, its because of babysitting issues. So far, we missed WMZQFest and Brad Paisley. If I get to see Kenny Chesney and Toby Keith, I'll be ok. We made it to Brooks & Dunn and we are going to see Montgomery Gentry on Sunday. I think I can live without Rascal Flatts, I might have to trade a babysitting day anyway, so I can go to the Family Values Tour. :lmao:

StarCat

Tina2001aniT said:
I love Rascal Flatts, but MAN do I hate Nissan, we need to get them down here to the firehouse or the Marine Museum....

We saw Montgomery Gentry at the Marine Museum, that concert was awesome, we ended up close to the stage off to the side.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Tina2001aniT said:

I love me some Rascal, they are kickass.........Im the same though, not to crazy about Nissan..unless Im in the front section :lol:

ANd no, I didnt get to TT, :ohwell:

StarCat

Softballkid said:
I love me some Rascal, they are kickass.........Im the same though, not to crazy about Nissan..unless Im in the front section :lol:

ANd no, I didnt get to TT, :ohwell:
We went to see Montgomery Gentry last October at Nissan and we were in like the 5th row or something. Since the floor down there is flat, and I'm short, I couldnt see a damn thing :frown: We have sat all over NP in all the sections and I would much rather be on the lawn and watching the TV's :lmao: thats usually all I can see anyway.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
StarCat said:
We went to see Montgomery Gentry last October at Nissan and we were in like the 5th row or something. Since the floor down there is flat, and I'm short, I couldnt see a damn thing :frown: We have sat all over NP in all the sections and I would much rather be on the lawn and watching the TV's :lmao: thats usually all I can see anyway.

:roflmao:

greyhound

StarCat said:
You can post your lil :blahblah: all you want, I refuse to respond to you, now get out of my country music thread. :drama:

Ahhh, country music :barf: that is why I had no idea who these people were. I hate country music...no offense.......