Brandon: countries that don't take in illegals are xenophobic

BOP

Japan and India, nominally our allies, but also Russians and Chinese as well.

California figured out in the '80s that the net benefit to the economy was a massive negative. You'll never hear them admit that now, though.

President Joe Biden on Wednesday called close US ally Japan “xenophobic” at a Washington, D.C., fundraiser, just weeks after lauding the US-Japan alliance at a state dinner. The president made the remark while arguing that Japan, along with Russia and China, would perform better economically if the countries embraced immigration more.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

I wonder why Israel doesn't jump on the immigration, aside from Palestinians, bandwagon? Why don't they open their boarders to allow unfettered access to Israel/Palestine? Ok, so they don't want any Palestinians. But what about Africans from the Congo? Nigeria? Haiti? India? China? Korea? And so on. Sure would be nice if they lead by example.

BOP

I wonder why Israel doesn't jump on the immigration, aside from Palestinians, bandwagon? Why don't they open their boarders to allow unfettered access to Israel/Palestine? Ok, so they don't want any Palestinians. But what about Africans from the Congo? Nigeria? Haiti? India? China? Korea? And so on. Sure would be nice if they lead by example.
stop-im-gonna-pee_new.jpeg

BOP

Serious question, and I'm not in any way judging: why do you hate Jews so much?

I mean, I've been asking that question for years, maybe decades. The Jews, as far as I can tell, are universally despised throughout the known world. I just can't figure out why.

Clearly, Jews hate other Jews; hell, they even hate themselves.

Somebody somewhere knows something.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Are you being serious? Because if you are, you could use some in-patient therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Serious question, and I'm not in any way judging: why do you hate Jews so much?

I mean, I've been asking that question for years, maybe decades. The Jews, as far as I can tell, are universally despised throughout the known world. I just can't figure out why.

Clearly, Jews hate other Jews; hell, they even hate themselves.

Somebody somewhere knows something.

Serious answer.

Again, and again, and again ... I do not hate jews/zionists. Contempt for them? Sure. But hate? No. They are despised, as you say, for a reason. Reasons of which are plenty if you do some real unbiased research. I could show you the details about the USS liberty, NUMEC affair, Lavon affair, PROMIS software hack, The Rosenbergs, Jonathan Pollard or even the video of Bibi at fink's bar bragging about how he has blackmailed congress members and lied in front of congress to get us to fight their enemies in the middle east, and how they tried to blame it on neighboring countries in multiple of those events. The brainwashed will still never wise up. The brainwashed will never realize Israel is not our ally, we have no real allies, only people with a deep seeded hatred of us who wish to use us like a disposable piggy bank and cannon fodder.

Old Russian proverb (I didn't make this up). The jew will happily tell you what everyone (and I mean everyone) has done to them. But never, ever, tell you the reasons why.

Even Presidents acknowledged this fact.

“The jews, I find, are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as displaced persons as long as the jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political, neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog.” — Democrat President Harry Truman

Even Kissinger himself had issues with them. “If it were not for the accident of my birth, I would be antisemitic.” He added: “Any people who has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong.” - Henry Kissinger

And as far as antisemitism goes, it is used solely to quell opposition speech.

"Well, it’s a trick, we always use it. When from Europe somebody is criticizing Israel, then we bring up the Holocaust. When in this country people are criticizing Israel, then they are anti-Semitic. And the organization is strong, and has a lot of money, and the ties between Israel and the American Jewish establishment are very strong and they are strong in this country, as you know. And they have power…” — Shulamit Aloni, Israeli Minister of Education

And just exactly what is antisemitism anyway? Is it questioning Israel on the tactics they are using to wipe out a race? Is it not agreeing with our elected representatives that Israel is the center of the universe and not caring what the anyone else thinks? Is it questioning the need to continue sending Billions of dollars in weapons and cash to Israel so they can use those weapons to wipe out a race of people? Just how is antisemitism defined? Am I antisemitic for questioning Israel's motives in their attacks on churches, hospitals, and schools, and the outright murder of 10's of thousands of women and children?

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Are you being serious? Because if you are, you could use some in-patient therapy.

Well, they are White. And all other White countries are being forced into accepting illegal immigrants from everywhere aplenty. So why not them as well?

DaSDGuy

Why dont they have an open border? October 7th, 2023. Look it up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Well, they are White. And all other White countries are being forced into accepting illegal immigrants from everywhere aplenty. So why not them as well?

Wait, WHO is "forcing" any country to take in illegal aliens?

Who is forcing the US to throw it's borders open and welcome dirty disease ridden crime and drugs bringing illegals?

DaSDGuy

African Jewish communities include: Sephardi Jews and Mizrahi Jews who primarily live in the Maghreb of North Africa, including Morocco, Algeria, Libya, and Tunisia, as well as Sudan and Egypt. Some were established early in the diaspora; others after the expulsion from Iberia in the late 15th century.

Mighty racist of you there, because not all jewish people are white. Even though they primarily live in North Africa, some have immigrated to Israel.

SamSpade

Here’s something - for reasons I can barely fathom - Biden wants to throw open the doors to Gazans.

Can SOMEONE name me an Arab nation willing to do that? Not Egypt. There’s a REASON they have a wall. Not Jordan. Not Lebanon. Not Saudi. Not Kuwait. They’re clear about it. NOT taking them.

Can you guess why?

SamSpade

Here’s something - for reasons I can barely fathom - Biden wants to throw open the doors to Gazans.

Can SOMEONE name me an Arab nation willing to do that? Not Egypt. There’s a REASON they have a wall. Not Jordan. Not Lebanon. Not Saudi. Not Kuwait. They’re clear about it. NOT taking them.

Can you guess why?
I will answer my own question.

In EACH of those nations - they did allow Palestinians in - only to regret the violence, attempts on their leadership, trying to overthrow their government - they’re not good - guests. And they subsequently expelled them.

You can look up each - heck, it’s probably in Wiki. But we should learn what they learned. You take them in, you’re in for a world of hurt.

Hijinx

I will answer my own question.

In EACH of those nations - they did allow Palestinians in - only to regret the violence, attempts on their leadership, trying to overthrow their government - they’re not good - guests. And they subsequently expelled them.

You can look up each - heck, it’s probably in Wiki. But we should learn what they learned. You take them in, you’re in for a world of hurt.
Hmmm !!Not good guests? Do you mean the muslims, that have converted our college campus's into camps for Allah? Those people?
The People who are converting kids at UCLA to Allah, the god that enslaves and murders?

You mean to say that you don't believe Joe Bidens plan to offer asylum to Hamas is a good one?
If this was the KKK on campus the FBI would be having a sht fit.

Where are the parents of these people and why do we allow George Soros the money bags to use his money to buy Attorney Generals and actively pay for the destruction of an America and purchase our politicians .?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Again, and again, and again ... I do not hate jews/zionists. Contempt for them? Sure. But hate? No.
Who are you trying to gaslight? Contempt - the open dislike for someone or something considered unworthy of one's concern or respect. And, it just so happens, that one of the many synonyms for contempt include "hatred", right?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Japan and India, nominally our allies, but also Russians and Chinese as well.

California figured out in the '80s that the net benefit to the economy was a massive negative. You'll never hear them admit that now, though.

Great plan there Joe, they don’t do what you want so you call them names. Guess you don’t really need that state department.

Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Who are you trying to gaslight? Contempt - the open dislike for someone or something considered unworthy of one's concern or respect. And, it just so happens, that one of the many synonyms for contempt include "hatred", right?

Contempt can also be defined as: "the feeling that a person or a thing is beneath consideration, worthless, or deserving scorn." It is scorn that is deserving. And scorn, defined here, is: "to express contempt or derision." Nothing else applies when I use the word contempt in this instance. Words, and feelings, are nuanced. Hate takes way too much energy, and lives within causing one much consternation leaving one the inability to focus. Having contempt does not. When I hear the word jew/zionist, I don't get my hackles up and think hate. So stop projecting your faux virtue.

African Jewish communities include: Sephardi Jews and Mizrahi Jews who primarily live in the Maghreb of North Africa, including Morocco, Algeria, Libya, and Tunisia, as well as Sudan and Egypt. Some were established early in the diaspora; others after the expulsion from Iberia in the late 15th century.

Mighty racist of you there, because not all jewish people are white. Even though they primarily live in North Africa, some have immigrated to Israel.

JFC. I was referring to the non-jew Africans and those from other countries. I know that there are non-White jews. But the majority of jews are White ... Read this ... https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/israel-law-of-return-asylum-labor-migration

Wait, WHO is "forcing" any country to take in illegal aliens?

Who is forcing the US to throw it's borders open and welcome dirty disease ridden crime and drugs bringing illegals?

I know you won't read all this, but maybe others will to better understand what this Nation is up against. And, do you actually know how to be an unbiased critical thinker? Think Occam's Razor.

Those duel citizens at the top of our govement, such as the dishonorable Alejandro Mayorkas - United States Secretary of Homeland Security, who does not enforce our Nation's immigration laws and instead allows our borders to be inundated.

A very small list of jewish operated/owned NGO's that profit from those illegal immigrants, such as ....

SamSpade

His Jew hatred is why I put him on ignore - he can go to GREAT LENGTHS to split hairs and claim that he doesn't ACTUALLY hate Jews - and then go on with vile hateful remarks.

Remember that video I posted, about how smart people can believe dumb things? A lot of it is because they're smart enough to concoct elaborate arguments to support their ideas - it's why smart people often buy into ridiculous conspiracy theories. It's not that they're dumb enough to be hoodwinked into clearly dumb material - it's that they're smart enough to create all kinds of arguments to support them.

It works for bigotry. I know people who hate blacks, but have all kinds of reasons why they don't - and then insult them at their very next opportunity. They ain't fooling no one but themselves. Everyone else can see it. It's the Emperor's New Clothes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And, do you actually know how to be an unbiased critical thinker?

Do you?

And you're right - I'm not going to read a bunch of propaganda pieces. You should be able to form your own thoughts and not link a bunch of other people's opinions. What is YOUR opinion? Why do YOU think countries are being forced to accept illegal aliens?

If you can't speak on your own behalf and have to refer me to your masters for indoctrination, **** right off. You're a bot and I'm not interested.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Do you?

And you're right - I'm not going to read a bunch of propaganda pieces. You should be able to form your own thoughts and not link a bunch of other people's opinions. What is YOUR opinion? Why do YOU think countries are being forced to accept illegal aliens?

If you can't speak on your own behalf and have to refer me to your masters for indoctrination, **** right off. You're a bot and I'm not interested.

I do speak on my own behalf. I post appropriate links so you, and others, can better understand the issue at hand. Am I right? I don't know. But the evidence sure does point in that direction. Isn't this what public discourse is for? To hash out both sides of an issue to come to a more complete understanding? To you, apparently, it is a one way street.

Propaganda? Those links are from extremely reputable sites. Many of them jewish owned and operated. Are you saying that jewish owned and operated websites spew propaganda? Who's the anti-semite now?

It is being done to bring division and chaos to the Nation. Maybe you are just too blind to see what is happening right in front of you?

I'm a bot? Geez. You have so intellectually fallen. And, have become so intellectually lazy. When you have nothing to respond with, you immediately default to disparagement. It's amazing that you are still in business with such an attitude.