Bra's

luvmygdaughters

Good Morning Ladies,

Has anybody tried the SOMA bra's? I saw them advertised on tv, 2 for $ 59.00, a good price, if, they are decent bra's.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please, I beg you! Go to Victoria's Secret and let them fit you. Then pop the $40 or so for a good bra that not only fits, but jacks your rack up to pre-40 levels.

You will not regret the investment. :cheers:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
If any ladies need help checking their bra fit, I am willing to help. :howdy:

Unless they are hanging below your belt. :coffee:

MarieB

Please, I beg you! Go to Victoria's Secret and let them fit you. Then pop the $40 or so for a good bra that not only fits, but jacks your rack up to pre-40 levels.

Semi annual sales are great. I picked up 4 last year for like $50 or $60 dollars

They are hit or miss in the fitting department IMO.

FED_UP

A jacked rack is a good thing. :howdy:

Roman

JC Penneys does fitting also. Victoria's Secrets Bras are very nice, but too expensive for my taste.

luvmygdaughters

My daughters said the same thing. I just happened to catch the ad on tv this morning and thought if I could get a decent bra without the trip to dorf or annapolis, I'd do it.

sockgirl77

Guess I'll be bra shopping soon. My favorite bras are from Target. I went in there a few weeks ago and I could not find anymore. I could not find anything like it. I've been down to one of them for the past few months. I've been wearing my favorite one and a few crappy replacements. Well, the damn plastic underwire just cracked in this one. It took me a few years to find a bra that I would be happy with after JCP stopped carrying the X bras that I had to special order because they never carried my size. :bawl:

Guess I'll be bra shopping soon. My favorite bras are from Target. I went in there a few weeks ago and I could not find anymore. I could not find anything like it. I've been down to one of them for the past few months. I've been wearing my favorite one and a few crappy replacements. Well, the damn plastic underwire just cracked in this one. It took me a few years to find a bra that I would be happy with after JCP stopped carrying the X bras that I had to special order because they never carried my size. :bawl:
Check out K-Mart online and ship your bras...:starcat:

sockgirl77

Check out K-Mart online and ship your bras...:starcat:

I think I'm going to look at Target online and see if this one is one there. I know what size I wear so it's not like ordering a dress. I've never had any luck with VS bras. I have bought a few overpriced ones from there. They were super cute, but we uncomfortable. I've grown past the stage of needing cute bras. I just want them to sit where they need to and provide the appropriate coverage. :lol:

FED_UP

Isn't jacking a rack telling a lie, stretching the truth. Then in the heat of the moment you take it off and the look on his face is like WTF. Had that happen once, they fell straight down like a used condom. I worked with them though. LOL

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I love, love love my VS bras. I don't buy cutsie, push up anythings. I get the straight forward sensible looking, comfortable underwire bras which are not embellished with a lot of frou frou stuff, because that crap usually itches & gets on my nerves

MarieB

I love, love love my VS bras. I don't buy cutsie, push up anythings. I get the straight forward sensible looking, comfortable underwire bras which are not embellished with a lot of frou frou stuff, because that crap usually itches & gets on my nerves

I like the "incredible" line.

ZARA

100% correct. Yes, they are pricey but if you are a beautiful busty lady, they are worth EVERY penny and then some. I'm a trip-D and VS is the only place I have found a bra that fits properly. i.e. No mushroom top, saggy side, headlights, etc. The "Ladies" are held in place and the intimate contours are well hidden, leaving the imagination to run free instead of 3-D visual effects.