Breakfast

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
......of champions. And 5 yr old boys.

0127230904a~2.jpg

TPD

the poor dad
so far just a cup of coffee with Ryans Irish cream added for good measure. Will probably cook a sausage egg n cheese sandwich in a bit.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Sausage Mcmuffin and hash brown on the way to the shop to do some sandblasting and priming on my latest obsession.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
SOS over sourdough toast.

Instead of milk, I used light cream. I find it makes a richer end product. 3 pieces of toast and I'm stuffed.
You know I never really thought about changing the recipe, but I have always thought it was a little light. I may start with half and half since I’m moving up from 2%.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I like nutmeg in milk so it’s a natural, the problem is it’s mom’s recipe so it seems sacrilegious to modify it

GregV814

ya know, with me being a senior citizen, that cant decide between eating or buying prescription medications, I found this to work. I have the vid now, my physicians CNP told me that.

I have no taste, except the metallic bitterness left behind by Paxlovid......so, the Dollar General cat food, fried with spinach and a dab of lard is pretty damn.....good? Hell, I dont know....

I better run off to my 10 hour a day job as a Greeter at the Thrift Store...