BREAKING NEWS>> Obama picks.....

Pete

Repete
His nose.

You know he is really milking this VP thing. McCain should have trumped him and made some press releases teasing the media then announced his pick before Obama.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's...

His nose.

You know he is really milking this VP thing. McCain should have trumped him and made some press releases teasing the media then announced his pick before Obama.

...why I think something is up with Hillary; Friday is, traditionally, the day you announce you have a child with someone who works for your campaign; it's a bad news day. Saturday is no better, people are busy. And his convention starts on Monday!

McCain said he'd be in public with his choice tomorrow. That means Obama is waiting him out, trying to force his hand and announce his, McCain's, first so he can trump him. And, of course, McCain can just sit and wait and show up somewhere with his guy/gal.

GREAT political theatre!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
His nose.

I really don't give a fat babys butt who he picks....I'm still not voting for him even if he picks me...:whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm getting bored with this cat and mouse game Obama is playing with the media. It's juvenile.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's...

I'm getting bored with this cat and mouse game Obama is playing with the media. It's juvenile.

...interesting because he's obviously having a terrible time deciding.

This is supposed to be one of those things you settle on and build up to your convention. McCain is supposed to do it by tomorrow, so, it's out of the way for the week after when they get their shindig going. What Obama is doing now is guaranteeing that the first part of his big show will not be dominated by him, but by his veep selection and the process. Those folks are NOT very bright over at Obama HQ.

It's fascinating watching how bad they are at this.

Pete

Repete
...interesting because he's obviously having a terrible time deciding.

This is supposed to be one of those things you settle on and build up to your convention. McCain is supposed to do it by tomorrow, so, it's out of the way for the week after when they get their shindig going. What Obama is doing now is guaranteeing that the first part of his big show will not be dominated by him, but by his veep selection and the process. Those folks are NOT very bright over at Obama HQ.

It's fascinating watching how bad they are at this.

Maybe they should hire ..........

:jameo: ROVE :jameo:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What...

Maybe they should hire ..........

:jameo: ROVE :jameo:

...makes you think they haven't? I mean, what would Karl have them to to help McCain?

Germany.

Attack Mac as Bush III

Call him old.

Pet pissy about your own patriotism, calling it in to question better than McCain ever could.

The big concert thing in Denver.

Ignore the success in Iraq.

Stop talking about killing OBL.

Cave in to Bill and Hill and Al and Kerry, all on different nights instead of getting it over with in one night.

Drag out the veep choice.

What more could they do?

bcp

In My Opinion
His nose.

Politics is a game of who said what last.
McCain would be smart to let obama pick the running mate, then before too much attention is wasted on that pick, McCain should announce his choice and pull the attention back to him, leaving obama standing without a camera in his face.

last one standing wins.

ImnoMensa

Like previously stated, It really doesnt matter to me I am not voting for him anyway, but Obama wants this bad and only Hillary can give it to him.

Lets look at it this way: If he cant decide on a VP how the hell does he expcet to decide on all the myriad problems facing America.? Answer----Nancy and Harry will be guiding him every step of the way. Think about that.

Toxick

Splat
All I know is that if it's a Obama/Pelosi ticket, I'm SOOOO voting D this year!!!

Obama/Pelosi
:patriot:'08
:patriot:

I feel a spasm of patriotic pride in my pants already.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
All I know is that if it's a Obama/Pelosi ticket, I'm SOOOO voting D this year!!!

Obama/Pelosi

It's funny you posted that at the same time the last 3 digits in your post count were 666 (9,666)!!! :jameo:

Attachments

• Dilbert.bmp
    41.5 KB · Views: 72

bcp

In My Opinion

Obama/Pelosi

so, which one is giving you the woody?
obama
pelosi
or are you thinking a three way with the two of them coated in apple sauce and chocolate syrup?

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Did anyone else see this on St Mary's Today online.....:killingme:killingme

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher,
who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his bid to be our president.
The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle''.
Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was. The old rancher said, 'When your driving down a country road on you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.
The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with'.

Now that's some good stuff right there....:killingme

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
His nose.

:roflmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
...why I think something is up with Hillary; Friday is, traditionally, the day you announce you have a child with someone who works for your campaign; it's a bad news day. Saturday is no better, people are busy. And his convention starts on Monday!

McCain said he'd be in public with his choice tomorrow. That means Obama is waiting him out, trying to force his hand and announce his, McCain's, first so he can trump him. And, of course, McCain can just sit and wait and show up somewhere with his guy/gal.

GREAT political theatre!

Darnit! I missed that today! Did he really say that?!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I thought...

Darnit! I missed that today! Did he really say that?!

...I'd heard that McCain was going to be making appearances with his guy today. Guess not.

I think he's making a mistake waiting. It would be poor manners to announce in the middle of their convention. It would be a mistake, in my view, to wait until next week end and drag out out like the Dem's did. I'd announce today.