Brett, Brett, Brett!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Nothing else matters right now except whether or not Brett gives us one more season!!! :buddies:

:yahoo:

B

R

E

T

T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beta84

They're out to get us
He needs to fall off the face of the planet. The sooner, the better. I was sick of him 2-3 years ago when he did his first "I'm retiring...oh no I'm not!" crap. The Packers drafted a 1st round QB because he told them he was contemplating retirement and they needed a backup plan. Then he sticks around so friggin long that their pick was about to become a waste, then he gets OFFENDED when they play it smart and try to encourage him to retire (when he's discussing it anyway) so they can continue with the plans that HE encouraged!

And then he decides to force them to get rid of him, force the Jets to release him, and sign with the Vikings just so he can go after the team that was nothing but good to him, with a fan base that did nothing but love him.

He's a despicable POS. If he comes back with the Vikings I hope he suffers an injury that leaves him hobbled for the rest of his days. Karma is a #####, Brett!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
He needs to fall off the face of the planet. The sooner, the better. I was sick of him 2-3 years ago when he did his first "I'm retiring...oh no I'm not!" crap. The Packers drafted a 1st round QB because he told them he was contemplating retirement and they needed a backup plan. Then he sticks around so friggin long that their pick was about to become a waste, then he gets OFFENDED when they play it smart and try to encourage him to retire (when he's discussing it anyway) so they can continue with the plans that HE encouraged!

And then he decides to force them to get rid of him, force the Jets to release him, and sign with the Vikings just so he can go after the team that was nothing but good to him, with a fan base that did nothing but love him.

He's a despicable POS. If he comes back I hope he suffers an injury that leaves him hobbled for the rest of his days. Karma is a #####, Brett!

Hi Dems! :howdy:

Oh crap. Your av had me confused. :blushing:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

He's a despicable POS. If he comes back with the Vikings I hope he suffers an injury that leaves him hobbled for the rest of his days. Karma is a #####, Brett!

You are dark hearted and evil. :tap:

Beta84

They're out to get us

Otter

Nothing to see here
In an ideal world, he would come back and stink the place up, and then everyone could point and laugh at him as the guy that stayed 1 year too long. Kinda like Willie Mays dropping fly balls for the Mets.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
In an ideal world, he would come back and stink the place up, and then everyone could point and laugh at him as the guy that stayed 1 year too long. Kinda like Willie Mays dropping fly balls for the Mets.

Ain't no way. The Pack fell way off without The Brett and the Jets were the class of the AFC East until The He got injured.

We are blessed by His presence. :notworthy:

puggymom

:yeahthat:
I used to like the guy now I think he is an giant a**hat.