Brett, Brett, Brett!!!

Beta84

They're out to get us
For now!!

during training camp he'll get that itch!

Honestly i'm not sure if he's bigger scum staying retired or coming back after this whole fiasco. he basically screwed over the Vikings locker room because now they have 2 QBs that are fighting for a starting job that already know their team would rather have Favre. Must be a great feeling for them!

But at least he didn't go to the Vikings, betray the Packers, screw the Jets over by coming back after he forced them to release him, etc etc. Actually, I'm starting to wonder if he didn't plan this all from the get go. The Vikings are probably screwed this year...maybe it was to help out his beloved Packers. :evil: I doubt it though.

Peter Forsberg

during training camp he'll get that itch!

Honestly i'm not sure if he's bigger scum staying retired or coming back after this whole fiasco. he basically screwed over the Vikings locker room because now they have 2 QBs that are fighting for a starting job that already know their team would rather have Favre. Must be a great feeling for them!

But at least he didn't go to the Vikings, betray the Packers, screw the Jets over by coming back after he forced them to release him, etc etc. Actually, I'm starting to wonder if he didn't plan this all from the get go. The Vikings are probably screwed this year...maybe it was to help out his beloved Packers. :evil: I doubt it though.
Honestly, I would hate to be in either of those 2Qb's shoes. Hey guys we don't think your good enough to run this team were going to go after Brett.... on second thought here are the keys run with it.

Last edited:
T

toppick08

I know Brett,...........personally,......and he would give Beta a fresh new smile if he(Beta) called him a POS to his face...........I'm just saying.................