Brett Favre tells Vikings he's not returning

T

toppick08

The only reason they lost was because St. otter is right; Brett can be counted on, sooner or later, to make a really bad throw at a really bad time; ie, Favre is stubborn as all hell.

Had Brett given up on the play action roll outs early on and just accepted that the Saint's plan was to use every opportunity to try and kill him, then, I think the Vikes win the game. That said, Greggggg Williams knows Bretts MO; no patience, too much ego.

:buddies:

If he played on St. Otter's team he'd be Jesus Christ, like McNabb is now...:rolleyes:

:coffee:

As I understand it, there was never a question of the existence of god; only whether or not he was going to play again this year.

:lmao:

You're welcome. In saying that I was trying to toss you a softball. I didn't know whether you were gonna pull it down the line, take it the other way, or line it right back at the pitcher - but I was pretty sure you weren't gonna stand there with the bat on your shoulder. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You're welcome. In saying that I was trying to toss you a softball. I didn't know whether you were gonna pull it down the line, take it the other way, or line it right back at the pitcher - but I was pretty sure you weren't gonna stand there with the bat on your shoulder. :lol:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Of course he's back. Boot Camp, I mean Training Camp, is over. Now's the perfect time to announce his return.

Agee

Holy Jeebus, enough already! This is more than tiring, it's sad!

Does anyone really care?

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Although it would be funny if he announced, in his news conference, that he's not coming back. The Minnesota papers sure would feel like crap then.