Brick shiat house!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Look at this girl

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1295055

says anyone can show..............looks like she has a lip chain on :whistle:

For $55K I also asked then what her HYPP status was..I am sure she is N/H if not H/H the way that girl is built..look at that back..

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Her handler looks like he could run faster then she could. Why would she need a chain on? Doesn't look like she would be going any place to fast or going up in the air.

spellbound

I have a mare with QH bloodlines and she is a hefty girl. She's only 15.2 and has weighed in at over 1400 lbs. You'd be surprised at how much get-up-and-go she has. And boy is she powerful.

devinej

wow even that kids classic stud, i just don't get it, he can hardly move! his hind hooves don't even track up, not even close. no suspension. and so fat fat fat. wow. don't get it.

FrmGrl

Get some!
wow even that kids classic stud, i just don't get it, he can hardly move! his hind hooves don't even track up, not even close. no suspension. and so fat fat fat. wow. don't get it.
I dont think they are fat. Just their stature and muscle distribution. It just looks odd. Like an engorged tick, tiny head, big body!

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I have a mare with QH bloodlines and she is a hefty girl. She's only 15.2 and has weighed in at over 1400 lbs. You'd be surprised at how much get-up-and-go she has. And boy is she powerful.

My first Appaloosa was a 16 hand, 1350 lb. horse and I thought he was big. He was an easy keeper and I miss him dearly. He was a character too.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
The lip chain...they like to show the halter horses with a lip chain becuase it raises the lip a touch and makes it look like they have more of a dish face. AQHA finally did away with the lip chain on everything buy yearling or older stallions.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I also asked then what her HYPP status was..I am sure she is N/H if not H/H the way that girl is built..look at that back..

And you know what...they don't even give a good shiat if she is H/H. I had a friend that was big into halter horses and unless they were at least N/H he wouldn't waste his time. I had a "I'm a Cool Skip horse" that was N/H and he was massive but he could hardly move not to mention how many of the halter horses get navicular with all that weight on those tiny feet. Dealing with the hypp was horrible. I hope the day comes when AQHA stops letting them reproduce.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
And you know what...they don't even give a good shiat if she is H/H. I had a friend that was big into halter horses and unless they were at least N/H he wouldn't waste his time. I had a "I'm a Cool Skip horse" that was N/H and he was massive but he could hardly move not to mention how many of the halter horses get navicular with all that weight on those tiny feet. Dealing with the hypp was horrible. I hope the day comes when AQHA stops letting them reproduce.

I think that day is coming:
AQHA HYPP Rule Changes Petition

Based on this discussion, the subcommittee will recommend the following to the entire stud book and registration committee during the 2004 AQHA Convention in Reno:
1) Foals of 2006 and later tracing to the stallion Impressive will be required to be parentage verified and tested for HYPP.
2) Foals of 2006 and later testing positive for HYPP (H/H) will not be eligible for registration with AQHA.
3) Foals of 2024 and later testing positive for HYPP (N/H) will not be eligible for registration with AQHA.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Additionally, Rule 227 will be amended to provide that foals of 2010 and later that are found to be HYPP (N/H) will only be eligible for registration as geldings or non- breeding mares.

This Rule seems very logical. But...It still has a way to go 2024 before the reproduction of the HYPP N/H Stallions and Mares offspring will not be able to be registered.