Brick = Winner!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
All my favorites are still there. :yay:

:yay:

They've added a few things in the vegetable & potatoes (sides) section that I'd like to try! The new Gannon pizza sounds yummy and I can't wait to try the roasted beet salad! :yum:

NextJen

Raisin cane
Some of these look really good. PB&J? I think it's worth a try! (I believe the burger and brew special is only on Sundays)

Attachments

• Brick burgers.jpg
    Brick burgers.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 320

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Mmmmmm! The sausage and peppers appetizer sounds delish! Also, the Cali Chicken Chopped (salad). That's gonna compete with the Roasted Beet salad, which I just love.

What else is new - The Reuben and Shrimp 'n Grits, right?

This past Friday, I forgot to mention to the waitress to please have them make sure my wings were truly wood-fired. Mine were not. I only ate 2 of them, and they were really oily/greasy - which made them a bit slimy-ish to touch. :ohwell: I didn't say anything, because we just boxed them up to take home. I was full from sharing the Burrata with FH and then having the huge Roasted Beet salad.

Hank

my war
Mmmmmm! The sausage and peppers appetizer sounds delish! Also, the Cali Chicken Chopped (salad). That's gonna compete with the Roasted Beet salad, which I just love.

What else is new - The Reuben and Shrimp 'n Grits, right?

This past Friday, I forgot to mention to the waitress to please have them make sure my wings were truly wood-fired. Mine were not. I only ate 2 of them, and they were really oily/greasy - which made them a bit slimy-ish to touch. :ohwell: I didn't say anything, because we just boxed them up to take home. I was full from sharing the Burrata with FH and then having the huge Roasted Beet salad.

The Crab Avocado Stack, Maryland Crab & Korean Pork Pizza, Spicy Mussels & new sliders along with what you mentioned. I don't remember if they always had the BBQ Ribs...I think the prices on the pizzas increased.