Bring It On Woodward

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Which one of those was written by one of the most well known journalist in the world? And published by one of the largest and most respected publishers in the world and not just some e-book some tin foil hat wearing lunatic copied together at kinkos between meth binges?

A good number of them, sweetie. Just because your media handlers didn't allow you to know about it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Only a moron would think Woodward is not motivated by making money off of leftards.

Just like the guy with the last Trump slam book. Where is he now and does anyone remember his name? It was only a few months ago he was the darling of the Left media and on every single show.

This_person

Of course they deny it. They want to keep their high profile lucrative jobs. Just like they denied writing the Oped in the NYTimes.

Only a idiot would think Woodward had any motivation to lie or make up stories especially when he is bound to be asked to prove it by his publishers and their lawyers.

So, just to make sure I understand your point, the totality of all people saying they didn't give Woodward the information he imputes to them are lying for money, but the guy getting money is NOT lying to get that money? That's your position?

Sapidus

So, just to make sure I understand your point, the totality of all people saying they didn't give Woodward the information he imputes to them are lying for money, but the guy getting money is NOT lying to get that money? That's your position?

"Keep" is the operative word here.

If anything Woodward has his reputation to lose if you numbskulls manage to convince the rest of your drinking buddies Woodward is part of the "deep state".

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

If anything Woodward has his reputation to lose if you numbskulls manage to convince the rest of your drinking buddies Woodward is part of the deep state.

Hey Sappy...when was the last time you won an argument or changed anyone's mind on here?

Asking for a friend.... :razz:

This_person

If anything Woodward has his reputation to lose if you numbskulls manage to convince the rest of your drinking buddies Woodward is part of the "deep state".

Well, you've asked why no one sues. No one sues because to win a libel/slander suit, you must be able to demonstrate the dollar amount of the injuries you sustained due to the libelous/slanderous statements. The point in bringing up that this is an opinion piece, not a fact piece, would allow for Woodward's publisher's lawyers to demonstrate it is just an opinion, and that there is no monetary cost to the lie, thus negating the standing for the suit. Additionally, precedent has shown that people in the public eye have additional hurdles to meet than just Joe Shmoe citizen.

Woodward wrote an opinion piece, denied by all involved (not some, not most, ALL), at the end of his career which has been a one-hit wonder. It is worth no more or no less than that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Which ones?

Ever hear of someone named Dinesh D'Souza?

Maybe Edward Klein?

Oh! I know - Dick Morris?

The book by Secret Service agent Gary Byrne was also a #1 bestseller.

Perhaps you've heard of Peggy Noonan?

Barbara Olsen's book was an enormous best seller.

As was Peter Schweizer's book.

And Buzz Patterson's book.

How many more do you need? Because I have more.

This_person

Ever hear of someone named Dinesh D'Souza?

Maybe Edward Klein?

Oh! I know - Dick Morris?

The book by Secret Service agent Gary Byrne was also a #1 bestseller.

Perhaps you've heard of Peggy Noonan?

Barbara Olsen's book was an enormous best seller.

As was Peter Schweizer's book.

And Buzz Patterson's book.

How many more do you need? Because I have more.

Bongino. Stone. Gingrich.

[video=youtube;WQZqJ_-WAO8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQZqJ_-WAO8[/video]