Broken Toes

Angel

~*~*~
Last night while running down the stairs I fell and broke my big toe and my little toe on my left foot. Don't ask me how, but the three in the middle are fine. It was one of those moments that happen in slow motion and immediately afterward it's so rediculous, funny, and painful that you are laughing at yourself for something so stupid and crying at the same time from the pain. Even the Doctor and the Nurse at the Doctors office were laughing at me. Leave it to me! :ohwell: :lmao:

E

(((echo)))

Last night while running down the stairs I fell and broke my big toe and my little toe on my left foot. Don't ask me how, but the three in the middle are fine. It was one of those moments that happen in slow motion and immediately afterward it's so rediculous, funny, and painful that you are laughing at yourself for something so stupid and crying at the same time from the pain. Even the Doctor and the Nurse at the Doctors office were laughing at me. Leave it to me! :ohwell: :lmao:

and you were running down the stairs why?

Angel

~*~*~
and you were running down the stairs why?

Dog was downstairs barking and acting a fool (which she doesn't normally do in the house), so I was in a hurry to investigate what was going on downstairs. All day today I've been telling my dog it's her fault, but I don't think she cares much. :lmao:

E

(((echo)))

Dog was downstairs barking and acting a fool (which she doesn't normally do in the house), so I was in a hurry to investigate what was going on downstairs. All day today I've been telling my dog it's her fault, but I don't think she cares much. :lmao:

and what kind of dog is taking the blame?

E

(((echo)))

:lmao: The Lab kind.

ok...lemme get this right,
you were upstairs at the time said dog (the lab kind)decided to do what dogs do (wether lab or not)
You...in hearing said dog took it upon yourself to investigate and while traversing down the staircase ultimately causeing damage to your piglets...

In defense of said dog....being as though it's the lab kind, we the people are led to asume that dogs of the lab kind are big enough to handle things on their own without the investigations of barefoot women who decide not only to ignore all safety laws reguarding steps...but also to traverse the domocile without any foot protection whatsoever.

We the people feel said barefoot woman was neglegent, and all charges to the dog (the lab kind) should be dropped, and striken from it's record

Angel

~*~*~
ok...lemme get this right,
you were upstairs at the time said dog (the lab kind)decided to do what dogs do (wether lab or not)
You...in hearing said dog took it upon yourself to investigate and while traversing down the staircase ultimately causeing damage to your piglets...

In defense of said dog....being as though it's the lab kind, we the people are led to asume that dogs of the lab kind are big enough to handle things on their own without the investigations of barefoot women who decide not only to ignore all safety laws reguarding steps...but also to traverse the domocile without any foot protection whatsoever.

We the people feel said barefoot woman was neglegent, and all charges to the dog (the lab kind) should be dropped, and striken from it's record

:roflmao:

I guess this means you aren't going to take part in my pity party? :drama: :lmao:

tyky

eieio
This reminds me of the time my daughter pulled a pot out and dropped it on my husbands big toe. He had the look on his face like he was screaming and nothing came out. Two weeks later he heated up a safety pin and burned a hole in his toenail to relieve the pressure in his toe that had been excrusiating (sp) the past two weeks and I thought just the thought of it was gonna make me :barf: but it gave him total relief. After that his toenail fell off:barf: I haven't looked at it since

Angel

~*~*~
This reminds me of the time my daughter pulled a pot out and dropped it on my husbands big toe. He had the look on his face like he was screaming and nothing came out. Two weeks later he heated up a safety pin and burned a hole in his toenail to relieve the pressure in his toe that had been excrusiating (sp) the past two weeks and I thought just the thought of it was gonna make me :barf: but it gave him total relief. After that his toenail fell off:barf: I haven't looked at it since

:barf:

The same pinky toe that I broke last night got messed up last year when the dog decided to bolt past me in the hallway and I slammed it into a door jam while trying to get out of her way. Ended up losing the nail on it and everything. I thought I was going to hurl when the nail came out. It was so weird looking without a nail.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Good luck on the big toe heeling fast. Hubby broke his trying to dash up the stairs and even after 7 months it's still not right. He gripes about it all the time and can't move it much.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Broken...

...toes SUCK.

I broke my pinky toe 20 some odd years ago and just lived with it, for years. Constantly low level pain and finally got I fixed. I was so effed up they just opened the toe up and took some pliers and cut off the end. *POP*. :jameo: Sewed it up.

Such a relief...!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:barf:

The same pinky toe that I broke last night got messed up last year when the dog decided to bolt past me in the hallway and I slammed it into a door jam while trying to get out of her way. Ended up losing the nail on it and everything. I thought I was going to hurl when the nail came out. It was so weird looking without a nail.

Question for ya:

Are you a klutz? :dork: Oh BTW, :huggy:

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT

Shoulda' called a Toe Truck.

I kill me.
:killingme:killingme:killingme

Angel

~*~*~
Poor dog.
I know.

...toes SUCK.

I broke my pinky toe 20 some odd years ago and just lived with it, for years. Constantly low level pain and finally got I fixed. I was so effed up they just opened the toe up and took some pliers and cut off the end. *POP*. :jameo: Sewed it up.

Such a relief...!
:jameo: I hope mine heal without any surgerey! My Doctor was like, "you know what we do for broken toes?" I said, "nothing". He said, "yup, and it's going to hurt for a very long time". I love a Doctor who doesn't sugar coat things. :lmao:

Question for ya:

Are you a klutz? :dork: Oh BTW, :huggy:
Apparently... :huggy:

Shoulda' called a Toe Truck.
:lmao:

I've broken every one at least once... :yikes: Man, it hurts like hell when you do it!

I got out of a cast after being in one for 8 weeks... was walking to the bathroom at night and walked into the door cracked open and "crunch", broke 3 of them...

The best on was when I slipped in a bathroom on crutches in school, with a cast on my foot and broke all 5! :lol: My orthopedic surgeon loved me... My dad use to joke with him that we sent his kids through college. :lmao:

Angel

~*~*~
I've broken every one at least once... :yikes: Man, it hurts like hell when you do it!

I got out of a cast after being in one for 8 weeks... was walking to the bathroom at night and walked into the door cracked open and "crunch", broke 3 of them...

The best on was when I slipped in a bathroom on crutches in school, with a cast on my foot and broke all 5! :lol: My orthopedic surgeon loved me... My dad use to joke with him that we sent his kids through college. :lmao:

:yikes: I'm sorry you had to go through all of that pain, but man I have to feel sorry for your parents too! :lmao:

K

Kain99

Ewww I saw that procedure on Deadliest Catch last week. The image is etched in my brain. OUCH!!!!!!

mamissa3

I walked into a wooden couch when i was about 5 or so. Broke the little to and all i can rember is them pulling it to the side to line it back up. That was so PAINFUL. ALso rember everyone carrying me around lol.