Bronze Door Day Spa & Cafe

LucySnow

Speedy70 said:
First let me start by saying they're running a special right now (until September 1st). Tuesdays and Wednesdays you get a 15% discount. So today was my lucky day. :yahoo:

The place is small, but nice. The young girl that did my pedicure was very friendly (Rhonda). They were very clean (they clean the foot baths with sanitizer and bleach while you're still there).

My pedicure was nice, she did a good job.

thanks for all the info! I'd already scheduled a pedi for next week (w/ rhonda too) before I read this, so it's reassuring to hear that you had a good experience. and i should get 15% off too, yay!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:howdy:

I'm gonna give it a try...just no time this weekend. Probably next week..you wanna go and we can sit next to each other?

cattitude said:
:howdy:

I'm gonna give it a try...just no time this weekend. Probably next week..you wanna go and we can sit next to each other?

I'm thinking of going back for one of their body/spa treatments. Maybe the Blue Corn Body Polish. I heard it was awesome. :shrug:

I'll let you know if I make an appointment. :stalker: :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Speedy70 said:
I'm thinking of going back for one of their body/spa treatments. Maybe the Blue Corn Body Polish. I heard it was awesome. :shrug:

I'll let you know if I make an appointment. :stalker: :lmao:

we could have adjoining tables :holdhands:

LucySnow said:
thanks for all the info! I'd already scheduled a pedi for next week (w/ rhonda too) before I read this, so it's reassuring to hear that you had a good experience. and i should get 15% off too, yay!

So what did you think? Did you like your pedicure? Rhonda?

I went last night for a wax service. The owner Nicole did the waxing and she did a fabulous job! I also got a discount since it was Tuesday. :yahoo:

I go again tonight for a pedicure with Rhonda. :yay:

LucySnow

Bah!

I had to cancel and haven't resceduled yet...

What did you think of the "atmosphere" there? How's the southwest theme? is it relaxing? I've never been inside, I've just seen the pictures online.

I love Galleria Spa in waldorf because it's just so quiet and calming, and everything is clean and everyone is professional. However, driving back and forth to Waldorf ruins any positive, calming effect of a spa treatment!!!

LucySnow said:
I had to cancel and haven't resceduled yet...

What did you think of the "atmosphere" there? How's the southwest theme? is it relaxing? I've never been inside, I've just seen the pictures online.

I love Galleria Spa in waldorf because it's just so quiet and calming, and everything is clean and everyone is professional. However, driving back and forth to Waldorf ruins any positive, calming effect of a spa treatment!!!

The atmosphere inside is nice. All the art on the walls is for sale. There is also soft 'southwestern' music playing at all times. I like it. :shrug:

Rhonda gave me another pedi last night. She's really sweet.