Browns/Redskins...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Boring???

Great game? Well, I guess the lasting image is typically what happens at the end. Most of that game was horriblly boring, but it ended with a big bang.

Go Skins

Not by a long shot. Watching the Skins line plough into people is the essence of football. Portis getting every yard he could is good football. Jason making good decisions is good football. Great defense is good football. Stuffing Lewis is good football.

What do you want, a basketball game? A pin ball machine?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Not by a long shot. Watching the Skins line plough into people is the essence of football. Portis getting every yard he could is good football. Jason making good decisions is good football. Great defense is good football. Stuffing Lewis is good football.

What do you want, a basketball game? A pin ball machine?
:yeahthat:

I love a low scoring defensive battle. Those are the games to cherish.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

:yeahthat:

I love a low scoring defensive battle. Those are the games to cherish.

...I only love them if the teams are playing well. Gus Ball back in the day was just... :banghead:

The Skins played well yesterday and so did the Browns, though Anderson was pretty bad much of the time.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

You think it was Anderson or his stone-hands receivers more-so?

...both.

They suffered a let down in a lot of ways after stomping the Giants. Call it loss of focus.

I mean, they won 10 games last year. They are a decent football team.

OldHillcrestGuy

The goal line stand was :hot:

I was at the game yesterday (first game Ive been to since first season at FedEx) and our seats (Club level)were in the corner of the field, right where the Skins come in, that goal line stand was at our end, that was one of the best goal line stands I can ever remember, stopping them 4 straight from the 1 and then having to turn around after the fumble and to try again from about the same distance again and then hold them 3 more times before they finally scored, defense played great yesterday.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I was at the game yesterday (first game Ive been to since first season at FedEx) and our seats (Club level)were in the corner of the field, right where the Skins come in, that goal line stand was at our end, that was one of the best goal line stands I can ever remember, stopping them 4 straight from the 1 and then having to turn around after the fumble and to try again from about the same distance again and then hold them 3 more times before they finally scored, defense played great yesterday.
You were right above me.:howdy:

BuddyLee

Football addict
The Skins rank seventh in total offense and sixth in total defense. The New York Giants are the only other team in the NFL with both units ranked in the top seven (they are third on offense and fourth on defense). Again, not bad company.