Bucs vs. Skins

Larry Gude

Strung Out
One of the things that always fascinates me about the NFL is the 'any given Sunday' reality of the game. Favorites do lose. Stone cold locks don't exist. I mean, look at the Saints, 0-3, the Eagles getting trounced by the Cards, and the Bucs. They could be 3-0, easy, with a brutal first three opponents, and should be a clear favorite over the Skins at home. That's what SHOULD happen, they win.

However...

:buddies:

Chris0nllyn

One of the things that always fascinates me about the NFL is the 'any given Sunday' reality of the game. Favorites do lose. Stone cold locks don't exist. I mean, look at the Saints, 0-3, the Eagles getting trounced by the Cards, and the Bucs. They could be 3-0, easy, with a brutal first three opponents, and should be a clear favorite over the Skins at home. That's what SHOULD happen, they win.

However...

I thought for sure we (Bucs fan here) had the Giants beat!

Unfortunately, our offense is non-existant. That meant the defense was on the field for entirely too long. Even though Schiano ran gassers during the off season to get the guys in shape, it just wasn't enough, and that last quarter of the Giants game they were beat.

Dallas was a horrible game, on both sides, but we did beat Carolina :lol:

I think it's going to be a great game. Plus, my gf and all her family are Redskins fans. I just did a small theater in one of her family member's basement. I can't wait to sit in a room full of Skins fans with my Bucs jersey on :evil:

Freefaller

You get credit on this one

I thought for sure we (Bucs fan here) had the Giants beat!

Unfortunately, our offense is non-existant. That meant the defense was on the field for entirely too long. Even though Schiano ran gassers during the off season to get the guys in shape, it just wasn't enough, and that last quarter of the Giants game they were beat.

Dallas was a horrible game, on both sides, but we did beat Carolina :lol:

I think it's going to be a great game. Plus, my gf and all her family are Redskins fans. I just did a small theater in one of her family member's basement. I can't wait to sit in a room full of Skins fans with my Bucs jersey on :evil:

You're a brave person. No doubt about it!

Larry Gude

Strung Out

It will be fine. It's only when you mix cowboys and Indians when the trouble starts.

:lol:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
We'll be there in our seats 13 rows up on the 25 behind the stinking Skins bench razzing the rookie as much as possible.

BUC-CAN-EERS GO BUCS!

Chris0nllyn

We'll be there in our seats 13 rows up on the 25 behind the stinking Skins bench razzing the rookie as much as possible.

BUC-CAN-EERS GO BUCS!

Say hi to Raheem Morris also :killingme

I'm jealous! I absolutely LOVE the Buc's stadium. I was there 2 years ago for the Rams game.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Say hi to Raheem Morris also :killingme

I'm jealous! I absolutely LOVE the Buc's stadium. I was there 2 years ago for the Rams game.

I will. I know he could hear me on the other sideline as it all fell on him -
"Ra - HEEEEEEEM Ra - HEEEEEEEEEM! It's your team, Ra - HEEEEEEEEM! They suck like you do, Ra - HEEEEEEEEM!"

He received what he deserved - fired and not being a head coach. The Glazers got what they wanted - a never even a coordinator as a head coach, at a dirt cheap price and pleasing the Rooney rule in one fell swoop.

The Peter Principle will prove that the rah-man has probably risen to his highest level of incompetence in football.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I will. I know he could hear me on the other sideline as it all fell on him -
"Ra - HEEEEEEEM Ra - HEEEEEEEEEM! It's your team, Ra - HEEEEEEEEM! They suck like you do, Ra - HEEEEEEEEM!".......

If the Bucs don't win, you suck worse than we do.

PsyOps

Pixelated

However...

The one thing you can count on with the Skins is....................

..................... they consistently suck.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
If the Bucs don't win, you suck worse than we do.

We do, obviously. Just got home about 30 minutes ago. The Bucs gave it up in the last 1:45, playing the defense that only prevents winning.

Coaches have a lot of 'splainin' to do - again - about the play calling on the Bucs go ahead FG drive.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Interesting game. The Skins are, for sure, RGIII's team now and he does make plays. They are really giving teams fits because they can run the ball decent (great news that Williams knee is manageable). They will take shots downfield. Griffin can hit crossing routes and screens very well and then he can take off.

Fun to watch. Very free wheeling team with him running the show. Just taking too many pretty big hits, though.