Bucs vs. Skins

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Interesting game. The Skins are, for sure, RGIII's team now and he does make plays. They are really giving teams fits because they can run the ball decent (great news that Williams knee is manageable). They will take shots downfield. Griffin can hit crossing routes and screens very well and then he can take off.

Fun to watch. Very free wheeling team with him running the show. Just taking too many pretty big hits, though.

And also already getting the Prima donna penalties called against those that do hit him hard, or even just a little tap in the end zone, as well.

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

Wow....what a game...well, the 2nd half at least.

Once Freeman got his confidence up, he looked just as good as RGIII in my opinion. Those long bombs were perfectly placed. Vincent Jackson used his size, and skill a lot. It'a bout time though. Freeman constantly misses him on the deep ball. It was good to see Blount get a TD, I know he needed that.

All in all, it was a nail biter until the very end. Those are the best games.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
One of the things that always fascinates me about the NFL is the 'any given Sunday' reality of the game. Favorites do lose. Stone cold locks don't exist. I mean, look at the Saints, 0-4, the Eagles getting trounced by the Cards, and the Bucs. They could be 3-0, easy, with a brutal first three opponents, and should be a clear favorite over the Skins at home. That's what SHOULD happen, they win.

However...

:buddies:

:Fixed:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Wow....what a game...well, the 2nd half at least.

Once Freeman got his confidence up, he looked just as good as RGIII in my opinion. Those long bombs were perfectly placed. Vincent Jackson used his size, and skill a lot. It'a bout time though. Freeman constantly misses him on the deep ball. It was good to see Blount get a TD, I know he needed that.

All in all, it was a nail biter until the very end. Those are the best games.

A LOT of those this week-end..

Had the "previous Channel" button about wore out (have to figure out how to make the Picture in Picture work with DirecTV)..

Larry Gude

Strung Out
A LOT of those this week-end..

Had the "previous Channel" button about wore out (have to figure out how to make the Picture in Picture work with DirecTV)..

Greatest invention since the remote control;

NFL Red Zone.

Never thought I'd like something like that but, man, for ADD nation, it's awesome!