• Aps45819

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Buddy Lee

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
These two fine folks have been steadfast for the longest time.

Aps says Hill was annointed last year.

BL says it's been Obama's for nearly that long.

Neither man has wavered. Neither man has been bent by the storm. So, I ask you, the good people of SOMD forums, who will be proven right? The hell with Hill (hmmm...good bumper sticker there) and to hell with Obama.

Who is our true champion?

PsyOps

Pixelated
BL has beat me up pretty bad on the Redskins. He's koolaide drinker. Skins can do no wrong.

How about I make my decision on whether they are Jazzheads or not.

Aps?

BL?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Can you tell me what instrument the following play without doing a google on it:

Dizzy Gillespie
Oscar Peterson
Joe Pass
Chick Corea
Larry Carlton
PsyOps

:smack: Trick question. :nono: It should be "instrumentS" as they don't all play the same one AND some play more than one. :razz:

Can I answer? :howdy: I know them all and have seen 3 of them in concert. :smile:

BTW - got any new tunes recorded? I haven't checked your site lately to see.

And I almost forgot! I have great tickets to go see Dave Brubeck in concert with some friends. :yahoo: But the concert isn't until next April. :ohwell:

PsyOps

Pixelated
:smack: Trick question. :nono: It should be "instrumentS" as they don't all play the same one AND some play more than one. :razz:

Can I answer? :howdy: I know them all and have seen 3 of them in concert. :smile:

BTW - got any new tunes recorded? I haven't checked your site lately to see.

And I almost forgot! I have great tickets to go see Dave Brubeck in concert with some friends. :yahoo: But the concert isn't until next April. :ohwell:

No. Each only plays one instrument. Well, actually PsyOps plays several but has only one main instrument.

I know you know all the answers to this. But you're not part of the vote. See, trying to make it about you again.

And I assure you, you have never seen me in concert.

Haven't recorded anything new lately. I'm spending a lot of time learning a new style (finger picking: hint, hint hint to BL and aps). It's the hardest stuff I've ever tried and I'm loving it.

Where is the Brubeck concert? Man I thought he was retired. The guy is a giant.

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
No. Each only plays one instrument. Well, actually PsyOps plays several but has only one main instrument.
Um...NO. For instance, Chick Corea is mainly known for his piano/keyboard skills, but he's actually a quite accomplished drummer too. :neener:

I know you know all the answers to this. But you're not part of the vote. See, trying to make it about you again.
Of course - it SHOULD be about me. :diva: :lol:

And I assure you, you have never seen me in concert.
:ohwell:

Haven't recorded anything new lately. I'm spending a lot of time learning a new style (finger picking: hint, hint hint to BL and aps). It's the hardest stuff I've ever tried and I'm loving it.
:yay: Let me know when you get it down and record something using your new technique.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Um...NO. For instance, Chick Corea is mainly known for his piano/keyboard skills, but he's actually a quite accomplished drummer too. :neener:

Wow... ruin all the fun. That's okay. Doesn't look like Aps wants to play anyway and BL is just an angry guy.

:yay: Let me know when you get it down and record something using your new technique.[/QUOTE]

I certainly will.

T

toppick08

Of course - it SHOULD be about me. :diva: :lol:

:ohwell:

:yay: Let me know when you get it down and record something using your new technique.

Sunrise.....Sunset

:yay: