Budget Pet Care website

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Anyone use this to get their pet's prescriptions? They are cheaper than Chewy and don't require a prescription to buy. Getting the written prescription from our vet, then mailing it into Chewy, and then Chewy fulfilling the order and sending it to me took a long time. https://www.budgetpetcare.com/

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
If they don't require a prescription, that would concern me. Never heard of them. Good luck.
Yep, that was my concern too. That is why I was wondering if anyone could vouch for them. I had never heard of them either. Somebody commented on them to me but I honestly don't know what type of pet owner this person is so I can't really trust their advice just yet.

Chris0nllyn

Yep, that was my concern too. That is why I was wondering if anyone could vouch for them. I had never heard of them either. Somebody commented on them to me but I honestly don't know what type of pet owner this person is so I can't really trust their advice just yet.

I'm not sure they sell stuff that requires one.

I just looked up my dogs' meds and they don't show up.

It looks like it's mainly flea and tick meds, joint supplements, etc. and not really any prescription-required meds.

Our vet has a service where they approve the prescription and a 3rd party company mails us the meds. I don't know about the cost compared to other places but it's pretty convenient.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I'm not sure they sell stuff that requires one.

I just looked up my dogs' meds and they don't show up.

It looks like it's mainly flea and tick meds, joint supplements, etc. and not really any prescription-required meds.

Our vet has a service where they approve the prescription and a 3rd party company mails us the meds. I don't know about the cost compared to other places but it's pretty convenient.
I was looking for Revolution Plus which prevents fleas/ticks/ear mites/heart worms. I decided to just stick with Chewy.com.