Buffalo rules!!!!!!!!!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Investments....hmmm (last post really)

Originally posted by SmallTown
Must not be a very good engineer if you had a caparable salary down here?

I was thinking the same thing! Maybe he was the Train "Engineer" at the kiddie rides at Kings Dominion! :roflmao:

Sorry, just in a mean mood today. :really: I just had to chime in. :wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by otter
Geez, can ya feel the love??...Yakky loves ST, Rose loves Bluto, Kain loves everybody....folks must be gearing up for V-day..:rolleyes:
Do I feel a group hug coming on here??? :lol:

SmallTown

Football season!
Actually, if I am reading ByeBye correctly, this is actual a very good investment strategy. I know several investors who started out this way, thus having more free money to invest in more property. One of them now has about 25 properties, doesn't pay a dime for his current residence, and has a nice monthly cashflow. Not bad for someone who barely graduated high school...

K

Kimmy

Re: Investments....hmmm (last post really)

Originally posted by ByeBye
just wanted to clarify...$80K is a 2 unit upper/lower arrangement. 3000 sq. ft total. I have an engineering job at 45K...applied for jobs down there...pretty comparable. Sure unskilled labor pays a much higher premium down there...but hey...

Investment comparison

25K down, + 10 years, approx 40K total equity, resale
250-275, 75-100K minus capital gains approx 10% to 15% return...not bad

12K down, + 10 years, approx 25K total equity, resale $100K, 20K minus cap, approx 2 to 3% return...shi++y

6.5% interest on 68K loan approx 500/mo. rent from lower 1500 sq. ft. means my monthly mortgage is...hmmm help me out $0?

I drove 10 minutes to work today. Lessee haven't had a car payment in...hmmm..years. Because I decided to repair the car that some maryland driver had the courtesy to rear end when I lived down in breezy jesus paying $750/mo for a 450 sq. ft shack. hey...but I was told..."you're lucky...that's cheap!".

Maryland only has one thing going for it, highway improvements.

Peace
byebye

Nice to see that ByeBye the engineer knows his math. :biggrin: :biggrin:

tater

Re: Re: Re: Investments....hmmm (last post really)

Originally posted by Christy
Maybe he was the Train "Engineer" at the kiddie rides at Kings Dominion! :roflmao:

:yeahthat: Now that's funny. :roflmao: :notworthy

K

Kain99

So when the terrorists nuke New York shouldn't the jet stream pull the radiation right in over Buffalo? Just wondering. :wink:

H

Heretic

45K a year is what the government starts engineers out at straight out of college, private industry starts higher. Three years later if your not making atleast $65k there is something wrong however.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Call the Troll Police

police1.jpg

willie

I don't think this guy is on the up and up. No one in history has ever wanted to go back to Buffalo from anywhere. The weather is better in Siberia and the people in North Korea are friendlier.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by willie
I don't think this guy is on the up and up. No one in history has ever wanted to go back to Buffalo from anywhere. The weather is better in Siberia and the people in North Korea are friendlier.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Agreed....

Originally posted by willie
:frown: I grew up in upstate NY about 300 miles to the east, we made a few trips out there on the way to skiing; I have to say it ain't all that pleasant out there. It's cold as he!! out there, snow up to your tookus from the lake-effects, and windier than I prefer. Winter is the dominant season out there, and it lasts longer than down here. I'll stay in SO MD just the same, thank you.
:razz2: penn

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SmallTown
The bills will win a super bowl before a southern maryland team will :biggrin:
Don't be so sure, we might get a team before Buffalo wins their first "big game".

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Don't be Buffaloe'd.....

Originally posted by Ken King
Don't be so sure, we might get a team before Buffalo wins their first "big game".
:rolleyes: C'mon, Buffalo hasn't had a decent enough team(discounting the Therman Thomas years) almost, since O.J. left them. How many times have they been to the Super Bowl and lost? The team was so pathetic, I compared them to the Minnesota Vikings, and I really don't want to get started on them. Suffice it to say, they broke my heart with their equally pathetic performances in the the "big" game. Tater might have a point; Great Mills JV, might "smack down" Buffalo just as easy as Miami or New England does.
:biggrin: penn

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Whoa boy!

Originally posted by Heretic
Yea, the Bills suck almost as bad as the Redskins.
:rolleyes: You are gonna raise a few hackles with that one. These Redskin fans are hopeless. I expect to see some of them dressed in their "Hoggette" outfits, complete with plastic hog faces at the next party! I imagine Larry has one for sure!
:biggrin: penn