Buggy hit in Leon...

FrmGrl

Get some!
EXCUSE ME MISSY! I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!! OR TALKED TO YOU! i called you and lefta message about lunch one day and you never called back :cds: call me!!! Hows T and C? B is still B but without shoes so no riding for me

okay.. back on track now... How could someone pass you on the right if you were turning into elams?
She was turning left..

appaholic

EXCUSE ME MISSY! I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!! OR TALKED TO YOU! i called you and lefta message about lunch one day and you never called back :cds: call me!!! Hows T and C? B is still B but without shoes so no riding for me

okay.. back on track now... How could someone pass you on the right if you were turning into elams?

I sooooo SORRY:notworthy, but the week you called my parents were coming in (bringing my hay from the farm) and I had to clean the house/tack room! :killingme My mother hates horses and she just does not understand whats become of me!! So I needed to clean house and cook so I could serve a few meals in the Dining Room! Of course, it is back to normal in less than 2 weeks! Had to get Turbo Terd and Commando Comet wardrobe out!
Wanta do lunch Thursday? I feel like I have fallen off the face of the earth all I do is take care of kids both 2 and 4 legs!! We have alot to catch up on, little one!

Last edited:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I sooooo SORRY:notworthy, but the week you called my parents were coming in (bringing my hay from the farm) and I had to clean the house/tack room! :killingme My mother hates horses and she just does not understand whats become of me!! So I needed to clean house and cook so I could serve a few meals in the Dining Room! Of course, it is back to normal in less than 2 weeks! Had to get Turbo Terd and Commando Comet wardrobe out!
Wanta do lunch Thursday? I feel like I have fallen off the face of the earth all I do is take care of kids both 2 and 4 legs!! We have alot to catch up on, little one!

Thursday I have class at 1 pm so I could do it at 11 or 11:30 at ledos or salsa. I will be in Dorthy from the wizard of oz costume so you might be embarassed haha. Its the week of spirit and its movie day haha.
Mom needs to learn to live with it haha. Wait til you hear what D got :killingme: and don't worry B is in a medium weight already..RIDICULUS!!

I'll be on later tonight to find out if you can meet tomorrow if not i'll call you at 1030 when I get outta school

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)

Okayy I lied I can't do lunch tomorrow. I have so much school work I'll be working all the way up until class starts. Sorry...Maybe Friday?