"Bump Its" for hair

nmpali

Has anyone tried these? Sallys in San Souchi doesn't have them; do you know of anywhere in St. Mary's or Calvert that sells them?

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Has anyone tried these? Sallys in San Souchi doesn't have them; do you know of anywhere in St. Mary's or Calvert that sells them?

I saw that ad on TV. What keeps them from falling right out when you bend over? My hair is very fine and straight, there is no way that thing would stay in without a full can of Aquanet!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

I recently saw the commercial - very cute! You might want to check Bed, Bath & Beyond and Kohls. They seem to carry a lot of "as seen on tv" stuff. Target & Wal-Mart have increased their selection as well.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I recently saw the commercial - very cute! You might want to check Bed, Bath & Beyond and Kohls. They seem to carry a lot of "as seen on tv" stuff. Target & Wal-Mart have increased their selection as well.

CVS also sells "as seen on TV" stuff too (atleast the one in Solomons does).

I am sorry, but some of the hair styles in the commercial make it look like the women have a big ol' booty on the back of their head.

kalmd

I have these. I ordered them from asseenontv.com. I can't get the hang of using them though. You can either see it under the hair or I can't get it to stay firmly in place. I just wanted a little lift on top.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I have these. I ordered them from asseenontv.com. I can't get the hang of using them though. You can either see it under the hair or I can't get it to stay firmly in place. I just wanted a little lift on top.

My daughter can pull it off. She uses just the smallest about of hair wax and sprays it with hairspray before she styles it. When she's got what she wants, she sprays it again.

kelb

art imitating life
I saw that ad on TV. What keeps them from falling right out when you bend over? My hair is very fine and straight, there is no way that thing would stay in without a full can of Aquanet!

:roflmao:

I've seen the commercial and very tempted, but for some weird reason, I get flashbacks of the "banana clips" when I see it. :lol:

:roflmao: Ahhh the good ol days :roflmao:

All the kewl kids are putting bumps in their hair. Some look really cute...some, not so much. :shrug:

I wanted to try the little one only. I have a hard time getting the teazed bump in the from when I pull my bangs up. I think my hair might be a little thin for them though.

angelbaby

:roflmao: Ahhh the good ol days :roflmao:

I wanted to try the little one only. I have a hard time getting the teazed bump in the from when I pull my bangs up. I think my hair might be a little thin for them though.

Tease the section right behind it (alot) and then brush the front section over it and spray. If you buy the teeny tiny claw clips they work great to hold it in place. It's harder to do it with bobby pins. (at least it was for me) Hope I helped.

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
For fine, thin hair you should probably use allot of "styling cream" and one of those thin hard teasing brushes and tease your hair up like they used to do years ago.

Back when big hair was in that's what we used to do.

Perm, styling cream, curling iron, teasing brush and comb the top smooth then spray on your helmet of aquanet until it's so hard it breaks when you brush it out.

Make sure your listening to VanHalen while your doing your "do".:larry:

angelbaby

For fine, thin hair you should probably use allot of "styling cream" and one of those thin hard teasing brushes and tease your hair up like they used to do years ago.

Back when big hair was in that's what we used to do.

Perm, styling cream, curling iron, teasing brush and comb the top smooth then spray on your helmet of aquanet until it's so hard it breaks when you brush it out.

Make sure your listening to VanHalen while your doing your "do".:larry:

:yeahthat::drummer:

sockgirl77

This irks me to no end. It's Souci and pronouced Suu Cee. Yet so many of the locals here pronounce it San Sushi. :twitch: